Aaron x Reader

Sorry for the long wait on this update. Three hours, sheesh. On a Saturday?! Unexceptable! Will you forgive me if I make a New Year's fic?

It was cold, yet pleasant. Snow belle city sure was a beautiful place to be so late at night. At your side was Aaron, the elite four member associated with bug type Pokémon. You were his childhood friend, and also were close to him when he abandoned Wurmple.

He used to be so messed up agaout it, it's pained him so much after abandoning his beloved partner at such a young age. He regretted it so much that sometimes when you would visit his house without him knowing, you'd catch him crying more over that Wurmple. 

But now that it was back as a Beautifly, Aaron was so glad he was forgiven. He loves all his bug type Pokémon and still is your best friend and more. That's why you invited him to Smowbelle city at a half hour until midnight on December thirty first.

He gazed in awe at the snow mixing with the he stars on the night sky. It was impossible to tell the difference until the white specs would land on your face. He started to try and catch them with his tounge and you giggled. He looked so silly.

Aaron may have been your childhood friend, but he was actually more. He was and still is your crush. Always and forever, no elite four can change that. You heard a bang and gripped onto his hand. Loud noises scared you but Tim was always worth it to see the lights dancing among the stars.

Aaron stared in awe as you looked at his face, a blush creeping in your cheeks. He catches you and you looka way timidly, causing him to laugh.

"Awww! When did you get so shy, (Your name)?"

You didn't answer as three more loud bangs caused you to flinch. That's when you feel something draped over your shoulders, but it wasn't  jacket. It was Aaron's arm.

"Don't be scared, I'm still here. Always."

He had no clue how you would Truely interpret those words. You nuzzled into him a bit and still jumped with every loud bang, but then you would gaze at the fireworks display after the noise would simmer down.

That's when everyone began counting. This was it. You gathered courage to talk to him.

Ten!

"Aaron."

Nine!

"Yeah?"

Eight!

"I need to say something..."

Seven!

"Okay, shoot."

Six!

"Well, I..."

Five!

"Yes? If you need to say something do it now before I lose my eardrums."

Four!

"Well.... I...."

Three!

"Aaron I love you."

Two!

"What!?"

One!

You looked down, almost ashamed of yourself as your friend had one second to figure out himself.

HAPLY NEW YEAR!!!

A tear split out of your eye but what was unexpected is when you felt soemthign grab your face one instant, and the next instant soemthing warm and refreshing on your lips. You dared not to open your eyes and ruin this moment.

Aaron, your childhood crush and member of the elite four, was kissing you smack dab on the lips. There was no way you'd let him go willingly.

So, how was that? Short. Awful. But you forgive me, right?

~Eva