Ilima x Reader Part Two

My good friend GraceHengst wanted a part two of the fic where I BREIFELY mentioned you were Hau's little brother. I was going to do a fun fic where you're on your period with Ilima but nooooo she wanted this one! Oh well! Question!

Should I do a poker card of Ilima's or nah? Like, one of the red suits in either a Jack or Ace. Hey, just a thought...

STORYTIME!!!

Your birthday date with Ilima wasn't quite over yet. After Malsadas you went back to his mansion, but stopped on the backyard. Ilima gave you a knowing smirk.

"Now, my darling, would you care for a Battle with me?" Boop ITS CLOSE ENOUGH

You looked into his dreamboat eyes and got lost more for a second before nodding. You gripped a pokeball on your belt and he took one out of his bag. You didn't have to think before knowing which Pokémon he had.

Obviously Smeargle, because Yungoos loved you too much not to go easy on you. Smeargle was so loyal to Ilima that he'd kill you if ordered to. Good thing ilima loved you so thst wouldn't happen.

He sent out Smeargle, like you predicted. You lightly kiss the pokeball and throw it up into the air, summoning Meowth. She purred and licked her gray paw, facing them Smeargle in front Of her.

"Birthday girls first~"

He winked causing you to swoon. What did you do to get blessed with such perfection?! You nodded and called out a command. You and Meowth were still novices, so you had to externally say orders. 

"Meowth, Bite! Let's go!"

"Smeargle, counter with brick break!"

Smeargle tried to slap the incoming cat Pokémon away but to his surprise Meowth used bite on the hand chopping at her causing damage to nelly of meowth's part but the nerdy to retaliate into Smeargle causing double damage. Ilima scoffed and you smiled.

"Your move, pretty boy!"

He looked at you and then down at Smeargle. Smeargle took a lot of damage. Maybe he'd change tactics from super affective move types that could be counteracted against his girlfriend's will.

"Tsk. Smeargle try it with water gun!"

"Meowth! Keep it back with Swift!"

The stars collided with the water but Smeargle wouldn't let the stars hold it back much longer. Seeing that the battle of special attacks was not going her way, Meowth bailed and let the Now strengthened water-type move hit her. It wasn't as strong as it would have been if she kept fighting, it still put in a lot of damage.  Meowth and Smeargle were both one hit from losing the battle.

"Smeargle! Thunder punch!"

"Meowth! Ice punch!"

The two Pokémon charged with all the energy they had left st the other. Ice collided with thunder causing electrical jolts and blue shards to fly across the yard. A puff of dust covered the two Pokémon. Once it cleared both Pokémon were still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. I'm still standing! Yeah yeah yeah.

Ilima shares a look with you before signing. He places his hands at his hips and you smile, going up To Meowth with a few berries. Meowth Gladly eats them and you throw  few to Smeargle. Smeargle catches the health-improving berries in his mouth and gobbles them up before Ilima could reach him with his potion.

"We can call it a draw, my dear." Boop.

"Yeah, Thanks for The best birthday ever!"

You stand up and throw yourself in his arms. He hugs you tightly And pecks your cheek.

"You're we'll worth it, my dear." Boop.

Cute, right? I know Grace loves battle scenes so... what can I say except you're welcome? Seriosuly tho, should I do the Ilima thing? Like, the poker card? Which suit And which class? And should I write that dream I had out? It was like a Marshal Lee versus Prince Gumball thing but with an added Clemont as Flame Prince and... uh... let's say Reader as Fiona. Cake was a favorite Pokémon of... yours. It was crazy! Oh well  hope you enjoyed this and I love you All!

~Eva