N x Reader

I'll tell you something. When I wake up amd see notifications, it makes me smile. When I get a request, it makes my day. Requests plz? I get them done within that day. Plz? For N? OOC N?

"Lucario! Power up punch let's go!"

You gave your Pokémon a move and he nodded, luncging himself towards the test dummy and slapping it with closed fists of an orange hue, getting stronger with every contact. Lucario was determined to only use three hits. 

"One!"

You would yell out with every punch to let him know.

"Two! Three! Four!"

The dummy was sent flying, but Lucario wasn't as pleased as you were. He sulked back over to you where you scratched him behind the ears and smiled.

"What's wrong? Less than five! New record!"

He gave you a weak smile as he reached for his pokeball. You sighed and let him go back in. You hated seeing your partner Pokemon depressed like that. Ever since he was owned by that Thro and Sawk team with another's one of your Pokémon he has been Melancholy. He hates losing, ecspecially to other fighting types.

You sit down and look at his pokeball meaningfully. That's when the green haired boy shows up. You've seen and met him before. His motives were purer than gold and you coudlnt help but agree with them, but yet you coudlnt because you were a trainer yourself. You were conflicted.

N stood before you with an emotionless look on his face and his cap keeping down the long hair it confined. His white shirt moved on the gentle breeze with his hair and your own clothing. You smile sadly at him.

"Hello N."

"(Your Name). Still a trainer I see."

"I did let the Pokémon who wanted to go free. But Lucario And (Bird Pokemon) wanted to stay and train and battle with me. But Lucario suffered a major loss and now is super sad."

He thinks about what you said for a moment, then nods. 

"I see. So Leavanny isn't with you anymore?"

The change of topic form Lucario was disheartening, but you knew that was a first priority for N. Making sure all Pokémon are happy and our equals. That's the goal of team plasma after all. Maybe one day you woudl join them, if Lucario and (birb) wish to do so.

"She went to the woods to care for the wild sewaddle.  It Since I still have her pokeball nobody can catch her and ruin it for her."

He smiled at the plan, causing you to blush. The Pokemon loving man was hot, so how coudl you not love him?! Come on! Just go with the oneshot people!

"Brilliant idea! What if we caught all the Pokémon in the forest and let them go free afterwards? We can store the pokeballs away so they cannot be free, forever!"

HE was excited about that plan, and your smile became sadder with it.

"N... some Pokémon want to be caught and trained, like Lucario. We can't take that away from them if they wish to do so."

He blinked and stared at you a moment.

"And yet there are awful people out there who abuse Pokémon in ways unimaginable and some Pokémon don't want to be caught. Why can't people just befriend Pokémon in the forest instead of forcefully catching them? Ask them to train with them instead of using pokeballs?"

You thought about it. It would work! It was a wonderful plan. N looked happy to see you smiling genuinely, but then it fell.

"What If the Pokemon can't fit places they go? Like Snorlax, Conkeldor, And Hariyama? Those are big Pokémon that would probally crowd a room. They can't  just keep them outside all the time! How woudl thst work, N?"

His smile also fell as he looked at his hands. He searched for an answer but found none. You sighed and put the pokeball on the ground, letting out Lucario again. He was confused on why he was put but he saw N sitting there and nodded at you.

"Car car, Lucar, Cairo."

"Hmm? Lucario? Something the matter?"

N could talk to Pokemon, so maybe Lucario could cheer him up after all. Pokemon could do more than humans could. You draped an arm around N to help clam him down. Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned thst flaw if it affected him this much...

"Cario. Lu Lucar. Car car Lucario car lu lu cario. Lucar Lucar cario!"

N looked meaningfully at Lucario, who made a determind first and kept it close to hsi spiked chest. He revealed a little mega evolution stone glove on the back of his paw and N looked over to see a keystone on a necklace just above your cleavage area.

"I see. I'm sorry. It wouldn't work."

You squeezed him a bit.

"Yes it will. You're right, Pokemon are our equals and deserve to be treated as such. It's just the little things we need to learn along the way of constructing a new world. Together."

He looked at you.

"Does this mean...."

You inhaled sharply.

"Two things. One: if my Pokémon allow it, we'll join you and team plasma while we're at it. Two: Yes, I.... i love you."

N flushed a scarlet red and smiled, making you completely hug him And Lucario smiled and snickered a bit. N was hugging you. 

This would all work out.

This is omen of the worst one Shots I made. I'm so sorry for my crappy writing.

~Eva