Chili x Reader

NOODLER13 strikes again with another of the Striaton Bros! They wanted all three soooooooo plus another character! Then I got one to so from another friendo I'll mention when I get there. Question time! 

Are my oneshots getting worse and worse? IM SO SORRY

ILL TRY HARD WITH THIS ONE

STORYTIME

You were baking at your home in Striaton City on this winter's eve because Christmas Eve was tomarrow And you wanted to bake your favorite trio some special snacks! Specifically one fiery redhead but you couldn't let the other two triplets go empty handed!

You were poor and lived alone at the age of fifteen, so you couldn't buy expensive gifts for them. You decided to bake cookies with specific berries of their respective favorite flavors as a gift! You also may have gotten Cilan a plush Pansage doll, Cress a stuffed panpour doll, and Chili a stuffed pansear doll! You also threw in a little garnet charm ring in the little care package.

Your partner, Lilipup, was running a around the kitchen and licking up any scraps or dough you drop. 

You ended up making cookies, brownies, poffins, and tarts. All woth the different flavors. Cilan was minty, Cress was a rich and super sour with a bitter twinge, and Chili got a perfect sweet and sour box. You made different colored boxes and wrapped them in different colored ribbons. Green for Cilan, Blue for Cress, and Red for Chili.

You kinda went overboard.

Lilipup was full on purposeful berry scrapings left on the floor. Yeah, you spoiled you're Pokémon when you did bake.

You were having trouble carry all of the boxes but you managed

You were having trouble carry all of the boxes but you managed. It was Christmas Eve making the resteraunt closed, but you knew the boys were always there. Cress saw you through the glass doors and Cilan was with him clearing tables.

Cress held open the door for you, since you have no free hands, and Lilipup slipped in. Cilan saw the boxes and exclaimed in fake surprise.

"(Your name) got us gifts? How thoughtful!"

He clapped his hands together and closed his eyes as if he was an anime character. Well, he technically was but I won't break the fourth wall.

"(Your name), what could you possibly get us this big? Did you use all your money for us? Now I feel bad we hadn't gotten you anything..."

You faltered your smile a nit hesrign this but it didn't matter! You held the red box, siting on Chili, before urging them to open the box to reveal the treats and pokeplush.

"That's fine, Cress. Open! Open!"

Cress And Cilan extange  look at your eagerness. They start fiddling with the ribbons when Chili briars downstars from The living area.

"Hey! (Your name)'s hear for Christmas!"

"Chili! Over here! I gotcha soemthing!"

"Ooh! A gift from (your name)! Gimme!"

Chili ripped open his box, tearing the paper you worked on all night. Cress opened his burn Cilan was still trying to save the leafy green paper. Nevermind he got it. All three of Then triplets gasped once they'd saw the box of assorted, handmade treats and the stuffed toy. Lilipup was running around with their real Pokémon.

"How exquisite! And minty!"

Cilan took a bite of a cookie and Cress took a bit of his own. Chili was still gawking at all three he sweets.

"Sour...and bitter. Lovely combination! Thank you!"

Chili reached at the bottom, ingroing all the sweets when something shiny caught his eye. 

"Cool! A ring!"

"Ring?"

"I didn't get a ring, did you Cilan?"

"No...(Your name)? Was that a Chili-exclusive?"

He winked and Cress chuckle did at the new shade of pink your face became. You turned back to Chili Who was was stuffing his face. His ring was on his right ring finger. His mouth was full and covered in chocolate when he faced you.

"Thanks (Your name)! This is awesome!"

"Chili! You're going to eat it all now? Don't complain to me and Cilan hen you want more!"

"No worried, Cress, I can always bake more."

"Ingredients are expensive, (Your name). Are you sure?"

Cress looked at you and you nodded happily, not worrying about the prince Noel. YOu glanced adoringly at Chili Who was savoring a tart. 

This was a great Christmas Eve.