Flint x Reader

Links at bottom. It's not like you do t know what song is coming up. Not the original themse dong, but one from a movie. If you guess which movie WITHOUT CHEATING I'll give you a cookie. 

You snuck into a pub-like area, big mistake.

It was an accident and you we're just looking now for a bathroom to use and be on your way. But your Chimchar went AWOL and decided to get ont he dance floor with somebody's Kirlia. Fun. You stayed to yourslef until you heard a familiar song come on.

No matter how shy you were you couldn't resist that song. You rushed through the crowd to the karaoke and asked to sing it yourself pe,adimgly to the DJ. You forgot all about your timid nature as you went up on the stage and held the microphone close to your lips.

Screw stage fright, this was your favorite song.

"On a road far from home, you don't have to feel alone. Brace and strong we will be, it's our destiny!"

The practically drunken crowd adored you already, swaying. A few slurred tries to song along. Your eye caught Chimchar on somebody's red head. He wasn't clinging to a large, fluffy red afro belonging to a man with a red shirt. You'll deal with him later. The man was actually trying to make way to the stage for some reason, singing along.

"We will be heroes! We can change the world if we try! I go where you go. Forever friends, you and I! We will be heroes! Pokemon!"

There was a pause in the music for instrumentals and the red-haired man climbed onto the stage with a blonde following far behind. He grabbed a second mic from the DJ. Oh yes this guy knew what was up. When the next line came you both sung it. Man this guy was hot, and could sing! Oh, and fear wasn't in your personal dictionary anymore. Chimchar climbed onto your shoulders.

"Another day, another fight! Another chance to make things right! We will be strong, the way it should be. Ready for the challenge, you and me!"

Chimchar jumped off of the shpidlers as the man twirled you. Suddenly you felt as of you knew him. Where from?

"We will be heroes! We can't change the world if we try! I go where you go. Forever friends, you and I! We will be heroes! Pokemon!"

You had the whole building singing the chorus with you now. You get a good look at the smiling man as it hits you. This was Flint from the Elite Four! The blonde not in the front just ha have been Gym Leader Volkner! Why was he here? And why was he singing with you? Well, you were friends and neighbors as children with Volkner and he was your childhood crush. That explains nothing.

"The moment's right, the time has come. For us to stand, together as one. So take my hand, follow me. It's our destiny!"

Flint actually took your hand and twirled you again. Oh crap this was fun and weird and how on Earth was your childhood crush here! This one shot was making no sense!

"We will be heroes! We can change the world if we try! I go where you go. Forever friends you and I! We will be heroes...."

You both start stomping slightly on the ground swiftly and quickly as you get the crowd pumped up for the final chorus. If you were a guest, you woudl be surprised this wasn't rehearsed.

"We will be heroes! We can change the world if we try! I go where you go! Forever friends, you and I! We will be heroes! Pokemon!"

Flint drops the mix but you catch it before it collides woth the stage. The crowd was in an uproar as you return the DJ his microphones Andy Flint actually approaches you again.

"Great job up there! Hey, do I know you?"

You smirk, remembering your childhood as Volkner stand behind him.

"Only if you like Firecrackers."

He gasped and Volkner smirked. FLint embraced you abruptly. Yep, you weren't ever gonna end ahy again after tonight. Chimchar was on Volkner's shoulder.

"OH MY GOD (YOUR NAME) IT HAS BEEN FOREVER!!!"

You laugh as you return his affectionate hug. Ain't no way I hecka you are spreading from these  two ever again.

This sucked. But a link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=83wpx86QNCM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wLkMTiLc4kM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3umeXkFlDSA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5z9JyRbPTRI

~Eva