Wallace x Reader

You inhaled deeply before jumping into the water with a little oxygen mask tuncked inside of your mouth to keep you alive. You opened your eyes under the water to see your Spheal and Relicath waiting to obey your commands.

You have a single to both of them that only they were trained me to understand. Suddenly a bunch of rocks floated from the bottom of the Stoopolis sea and went under your feet while a beam of ice connected them all together very fragily. The iced rocks flew up to the surface where both Pokémon swam to. Once you surfaced you threw the oxygen mask onto the shore of Stoopolis.

You gave another signal and stone hedges came rustling out of the ocean and an iced terrain covered it completely, makign it hook like frozen mountains, similar to your hometown Snowbelle city in Sinnoh, but at a young age you moved to Slateport in Hoenn. You came to Stoopolis to train for the next contest.

You raised your hands and two powerful surfs came in each and washe dthe mountains completely away, making them sink under. Both surfs rose until suddenly the froze over and a hydro cannon went right in between the, perfectly, making a gorgeous fountain.

Both of your Pokémon ceased everything and went to your side as the iced rocks fell down and you were treading the water. You stroke both of them affectionately when you see a Milotic swim towards you. Relicath bares its teetha nd Sphela hides behind you at the strange new Pokémon. 

You knew that Milotic anywhere. It was Wallace's. Wallace was the Stoopolis gym leader and quite the contest star. You stroked the Pokémon, confusing your own two partners, when the man himself walked over along the shore.

"Ah, that was quite the preformance. Ready for the next contest?"

"You bet! Relicath, Spheal, And I Are going to win it all!"

He smirked.

"Not if Milotic And Walrein can help It."

He sent out his fully evolved version of your soneal and jumped on its back. You just realized how eye candy of an outfit he was wearing right then, nothing on most of his midriff.... YOu blushed crimson when you realized you were staring.

"Now, why don't we show you how it's done?"

"No thanks, I want the competition to be a surprise for when I get there."

"Oh?"

Her smiled downwards and shook his head. You grinned at him. Relicath went under your arm and Spheal tapped its own pokeball to be put back in. Relicath did the same as well as Milotic. That was strange. Walrein cried to hsi trainer and Wallace sighed, grabbing the pokeball and returning him. Wallace almost fell o to the water after that but you swam over and caught him in time. His hair was still dry.

"That was close."

"You didn't have to, I was prepared for the water."

"Huh?"

He motioned down to hsi outfit.

"Waterproof? Water type gym leader?"

You put him 'down' and smacked your face. Of course, you were so stupid. You didn't realize you said thst aloud until he grabbed your wrist and looked you in the eye.

"You are not stupid (Your Name)."

"Wait, you know my name?"

He chuckled.

"Of course, we've been competitors for a while so I know you."

"Then why did you act like you didn't?"

"I did?"

You nodded and he sighed. He twirled you around in the water causing you to blush ferociously.

"Well then, no more acting. Shall we dance?"

You squeaked an dhe started twirling you in the water. You danced in the water and residents all watched, only strengthening the burning sensation in your cheeks.

Holy crap this was awesome.

This was horrible. Sorry. I need requests plz.

~Eva