Clemont x Reader

Sorry GraceHengst, but I won't do Ash. So I'll do your clemont request! And you'll have to specify a villain. 

LOOK WHAT I LEARNED HOW TO DO!!! Clemont is sad because you don't request

LOOK WHAT I LEARNED HOW TO DO!!! Clemont is sad because you don't request. REQUEST FOR CLEMONT

 REQUEST FOR CLEMONT

STORYTIME

"The future is now thanks to science! Clemontic gear on!"

There the blonde inventor goes again. Bonnie huffed while you held your egg close to your chest. Clemont promised you, a childhood friend forced to move away but is now back again, a way to incubate your precious Slyveon's egg.

"Oh brother."

"Bonnie! Have faith in me! Now, (Your name), the Eevee egg."

You nodded and handed the prized unborn Pokémon to Clemont who cradled it in care and set it oh so carefully inside the new device. 

"Now, in eight days the tiny Eevee should hatch!"

"That's it? Wow, Clemont, you built a big Nothing."

"Hey!"

Clemont and Bonnie really matured since you last saw them. A whopping eleven years, and the last you've seen of them was when you and Clem were six and Bonnie was a mere baby

Now Bonnie was thirteen and Clem was eighteen. He still ran the gym. Clemont also ditched his childish glasses and got contacts, apparently. Bonnie huffed and stomped out of the room at lack of attention. She was so a teenager.

"I don't know what's gotten into her."

"She's a girl. Hormones."

Clemont looked you in the eyes in enlightenment. He nods understandingly then looks back at the egg. You do the same and let out a content puff of air. Clemont looks back at you Andy sees you smiling under your own breath.

"Bonnie is growing up. And we are grown up."

"I suppose we are, yes."

"Does it bother you?"

You met his blue eyes, resembling an ocean of curiosity. The glimmer was no different then when he invents.

"Bother me? What?"

"That...That we are the responsible ones now. We're the role models. Look at me I'm eighteen! In a few years whatever wackjob marries me is going to make me bare, like, three children in the next decade! I'm not ready for responsibility!"

"What? That made no sense..."

"What I'm saying is I'm not ready to be an adult!"

"Oh."

He nods slightly and looks down thoughtfully. You sigh in frustration and fall to your knees in a froakie position. (The frog position.) your hair goes over your face and you groan. Clemont grows worried and crouches next to you.

"Hey, (Your name), cheer up. We're only eighteen. We have our whole lives ahead of us!"

"But I don't want to face my whole life! I don't want to grow up! I'm a ToysRUs kid. I want to be a kid again and go back to when we were little and carefree! No troubles, no jobs, just us!"

Clemont looks at you. You were yelling and a tear falls out of your eye. You look back at the egg.

"I don't want to be a mother for a baby Pokemon... Ecspecially if Sylveon isn't here!"

"Huh?! Where's Sylveon?!"

"My mother took her and kept her back home..."

"Oh...so your nervous about being The pokemon's Parent, is that it?"

With teary eyes you nodded and he sighed,

"Don't worry, I'm here with you. So is Bonnie...when she wants to be."

You giggled through your tears and hugged Clemont.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Anything for a friend."

Him calling you a friend never felt more...wrong. But he was here for you. That's all that mattered.