Ilima x Reader

I'm bringing this boi back for one of the FINAL ONE SHOTS!!! Of this book, that is

I'm bringing this boi back for one of the FINAL ONE SHOTS!!! Of this book, that is. LETS RAGE (I knew you were...you were gonna come to me.) Okay. That's enough of plagerizimf Kart Perry. Let's go! STORYTIME!

Team Skull grunts stood In front of you. There were twelve of them but only one of you. You had your oml your healthy Pokémon out, your Brionne. You were scared, and the twelve delinquents knew you we're screwed over on your own.

"Brionne ice beam on a Zubat!"

Since most of Team Skull's grunts used poison types you couldn't jus use disarming voice and hit them all. You can't  just knock them out like that. You had to pick the, off one by one. A Zubat fainted but three more took its place. The Zubats followed their command of using air cutter. Three air cuttersmit Brionne draining her health.

"No!"

"That's whatcha get, twerpette!"

"Don't mess with Team skull!"

"Yeah!"

You were screwed. What would you do? That's when a Smeargle rushed into the scene and used ember twice to hit two of the three zubats. The Smeargle started picking off the Pokémon with Brionne. You looked at the Smeargle before pressing onwards.

"Shoot down the zubats with ice beam!"

"Smeargle, do the same but with ember!"

A rich voice commanded the other Pokémon and before you knew it, eight of the twelve Pokémon were defeated. Eight out of twelve grunts had a Zubat. The more you know. All that was left were two Ekans, a Drowzee, and a Crabrawler. You catch a glimpse of your assister. He had cotton candy hair and milk chocolate skin. His grey eyes focused in the battle.

"Brionne, Aqua jet into ekans and rebound on Drowzee!"

"Smeargle, brick break Crabrawler then shoot Ekans with a water gun!"

The two Pokémon followed orders. Brionne launched herself into an Ekans whilst being surrounded by water And hit Drowzee on her way back I to position. Smeargle chopped into Crabrawler twice before turning his head to shoot a small beam of water at Ekans. Surprisingly, all four were one-hit-KOed

 You cheered and rushed to Brionne, giving her a hug. All the grunts returned their Pokemon and stormed off cussing. The boy had Smeargle return and he walked up to you. You returned Brionne and turned to him.

"Thank you so much! How can I ever repay you!?"

"Your name would be nice, My dear." Boop Boop muther fluxers

You blushed at the name. His voice was rich and velvety. So polite but so hesrtmelting. You smiled in his gorgeous eyes.

"I'm (Your name). May I ask for yours?"

"I'm Captain Ilima."

"The trial captain of Meleemelee?"

"Indeed."

He grinned at the recognition And you blushed. You actually were going to head to His trial but you were stopped by those team skull Retards. You shook his hand.

"It's a pleasure and thank you again, Captain. Is your Smeargle okay?"

"I should be of more concern about your Brionne. How's she faring?"

"Fine, if I can get to the Hau'oli Pokémon center real soon."

He held out his hand.

"I can show you the way" do you know da wae?

You blushed and took his hand as he lead you through the streets of Hau'oli.

Short and sweet...again....sorry.

~Eva