Green x Reader part three

Lovely Leafeon strikes again because leafeon_leaf_3366 has requested for the third part of this! For future reference the max I will go on with a single one shot is seven, why? It's a lucky number. But I plan on ending this one here. Question time!

Do you even answer my questions? If you do comment what your answer is because I'm a lonely teenager who has no life.

STORYTIME!

Why was he still standing out there? 

It was raining, so his suit and hair were getting drenched by the second. You told him you weren't going back to Varidian City with him. You cussed him out. AND he's, like, the biggest douche in the Universe.

So why was he still standing there?

He began pounding at the door and screeching your name at the first sight of rain. You and Espeon just rolled your eyes and Arcanaine jumped onot the couch in annoyance. This woke You mother.

"What's that, Sweetheart?"

"Ex problems."

You barely had to say two words for your mom to glance at the doorway and understand. 

He's been standing out there, yelling for you to let him in for hours. The neighbors must be getting cranky by now. Because you and your mother Sure were.

You even yelled through the door on multiple occasions for him to, and I quote, "f*ck off" but he didn't leave.

Why?

After five hours of annoyance you opened the door to see a fuming and wet Green. His Persian was back in its pokeball and the flowers were stomped onto the porch.

"You're still here."

"Yeah, You whinny b*tch! You belong to me and you're coming back!"

"Why? Will it hurt your pride if I don't?"

"YES!!!"

He was gritting his teeth in frustration. His fists were clenched at the sides and his tuxedo was all messed up.

"You always had a big ego. Go away. I don't want you anymore."

"WHO CARES WHAT YOU WANT YOURE MINE!!!"

He attempted to grab your wrist but Espeon used psychic to move his hand away. The pink eeveelutions stood proudly st your side while you stared daggers at your ex boyfriend.

"I'm yours?"

"I'm the one who took your virginity!"

Your mother perked up at seeing this and looked at you worriedly. You scoffed.

"I told you I didn't want it until we were married but someone was too busy taking off my skirt to listen! That's practically rape! You're so very lucky to have me still love you for a year after that! Espeon, you know what to do."

"D*MN IT (yo-)"

Espeon slammed the door using psychic and you turned to your pale mother.

"What? I don't have to deal with him anymore.