A/N

Sooooooooooo.....

Guess who's back?

Yep, it's me. This is Evangeline Hisahoshi coming to you love from the soon to be Not so former Pokémon book of oneshots. 

Yes, I still have Steven Universe refs.

I'm guessing you want the reason I'm back. Well: I am playing ultra moon despite the fact I'm not a huge fan of how Alola works. I like the Pokémon themselves and the characters (More or less) but I hate the totem Pokemon, z crystals, and island challenges! As a fan since way back when I was a little tike I grew up with gym leaders and I was a huge fan of mega evolution. I may just be an angry biased baby, and people are telling me there is Mega evolution in sun and moon, and I haven't completed my copy of moon yet, but I just don't like the new region. Though, not having to use tm moves on Pokémon is really nice. So I am using my copy of moon to get me all the starters in Ultra moon to compete it. I already like ultra moon better than moon. The reason I have it? Mom got me it for Christmas. 

Another reason I came back is for a follower who really inspired me. I went back to see her comments on my leaving lament and I just... my heart! Shout out to leafeon_leaf_3366 for that and please follow her. (Sorry I assumed your gender.)

SO I'm back.

Requests maybe?

Also I'm starting to really like Hau and Lliama. I think that's his name.

Also waiting on my Sinnoh remakes.

I'll start back up with a few one Shots to get me rolling.

And before you ask:

-I'm still obsessed with Yuuri on Ice, I have an ask/truth or dare book on it 

-Updates will be less frequent because of Yuri on Ice obsession and Ultra Moon Gameplay

-No, I am not suicidal because of those depressing one shot books I have been writing. I'm still proud of My Hooman and I'm only Hooman tho. Short two book series I wrote.

-Yes, I do have a YouTube channel about Yuri on Ice and little art clusters with background music with them. If you are interested, it's called Histories Maker. There is a link on my profile.

I'm...glad to be back and out of that depressing slump of mine. I hope you will continue to support me.

But one thing I want to change this time.

Please do this for me.

Comment.

React.

Request.

Knowing you're happy and having a good time makes me have a good time.

Also I like spam. Just FYI....

I love you.

It's good to Be home.

Come on, Shinx! We have some writing to do!...

After a quick shower because I smell like Ash.

~Eva