Steven Stone x Reader

Good news my dudes! My iPad Isn't completely normal but still back to normal! HThe servers stopped crashing and now I can write as much as I want! I'm going on a frenzy this morning! I decided to do steven because of the poll. right now these are the standings:

Steven:5 Ilima: 4

Steven is winning the dreamboat competition! I'm kinda mad but yet happy for him at the same time. So in honors of his current lead by one, I'm doing a one shot about him! I also, while wattpad wouldn't let me write, read Steven x reader books and the Ilima x reader books in my library/Pokemanz reading list on my phone. Check those out because they're really good!

 Check those out because they're really good!

It is time for stories! Storytime!

You held the letter close to your chest. What were you doing?! This was a love letter to Steven Stone! He's the champion! He has to have thousands of fangirls throwing themselves at him and a wife or kids by now!

Look at you, a woman in her mid twenties writing a valentine's confession card to a Mann in his late twenties! Bulbapedia. It said he was 27 so sorry and deal with it. How childish! Didn't you even think he'd even know you?! 

You loved in Mossdeep all your life and you attended school with Steven. Younwere the kid nobody knew of but Steven was the polite kid that everyone loved. You kinda admired him from afar. Your tiny crush only grew as you became older and your shy self finally got the nerve to confess. But in what form? A tacky Valentine!

You inhaled softly yet sharply and exhaled. You saw Steven in a swarm of fangirls near a cafe. You decided to wait near the cafe for when he was done with the group. You could overhear every single word.

"OH MY ARCEUS STEVEN!!! LOVE MEEEEEEEE!!!"

"STEVEN, DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!"

"STEVEN MAKE ME YOUR MISSUS STONE!!!"

"YOURE SO DREAMY STEVEN!!!"

The platinum haired man had an awkward yet polite smile forced onto his lips. You glanced over there and your eyes accidentally met his. You looked down in embarrassment. He noticed you. You lifted the letter from your chest to look at it. This was pointless.

"I'm sorry, girls, but I'm afraid I have someone to talk to I haven't in a long while."

The girls cried in protest but Steven pushed past them. You could feel him nearing you. Why? What did you do to deserve this? You got the nerve to look up and you met with those soft, polite, platinum eyes and a genuine grin.

"Miss (last name), it's been a while. Yes?"

"Oh! Steven! I mean Mr. Stone it's an honor and-"

"Please, it's Steven. You know that. I haven't seen you since Trainer's school when we were kids."

"Oh, yeah. I...I tried to talk to you but you were so busy on your journey and becoming champion. I had so much free time and you didn't I  had no clue what to make of myself."

You wraped a strand of your hair around your finger as a blush blazing a thousand infernos took place in your cheeks. He frowned. It was a shame, he was a dreamboat when he smiled.

"You were alone all this time?"

"Yeah. Mom died of illness and Dad was never there in the first place. I got myself a job at the  Mossdeep Pokemon center as an apprentice to Nurse Joy. How's Beldum?"

"Metagross is just fine, thank you for the gift by the way. Metagross is my strongest and most loyal partner. Do yo wish to see him?"

The Beldum you gave him when you were kids grew. You thought he wouldn't remember that you gave him your only Pokémon for his birthday. It was all you had and the whols class go at him gifts, even the teacher. You never to,d him you forgot but you gave him his most treasured gift, his Metagross.

"I don't want to be a burden, Steven."

"You were never a burden. But here is too small. Why don't we go over to the beach? Hey, what's that in your hands?"

He noticed the letter. You hide it behind your back causing him to frown again. He reached around you but you spun to keep facing him. It became a game. You kept spinning around and around. You spin me right around baby right around like a record baby right around round round. He snatteched the paper and let a satisfyingly huff of both air a and vocalization. Your face errupted in embarrassment.

"Oh? A letter addressed to me? Did you write this?"

He looked curiously at you and you nodded, bowing your head. The fangirls from earlier never left and we're only background noise. Nobody beleived thst his Partner Metagross was actually a gift.

He read over the letter and a light pink dusted over his fairy like skin and under his platinum eyes. Just to verify your feelings he skimmed over it again. He dropped his hands to his sides and tried to look in your eyes, but you refused to meet them out of embarrassment.

"(Your name), you...you...this whole time?"

He couldn't say the words. Neither could you. You just shyly nodded before he took a thumb under your chimney and pushed it up so you'd meet his gaze. Only then did you both realize you were crying.

"I'm so sorry I'm burdening you! I was worried you didn't remember me and I'm not worth your time and I should just leave and-"

He rubbed his thumb against your lip, silencing you.

"How could I forget the girl of my dreams?"

That's when he started leaning in, you closed your eyes, and the fangirls went ballistic. His warm lips met yours. This was pure, eternal bliss. And you never wanted it to end.

How's this? Pretty rad, right? I like this one!

~Eva