Silver x Reader

I'm trying my hand at our little TsunTsun again. I was never good at him so I'll try again before we move books. Wow. Time flies amirite?

You were visiting Lavendar town in Kanto to see the grave of your Pokémon. Your beloved bellsprout was hit too hard with a fire type move and burnt up completely. Poor guy. 

You enter the room where Bellsprout laid and you sighed, placing a yellow lily on the grave. Yellow lilies were Bellsprout's favorite. You turned to leave when you caught glimpse of a bit of red hair leaving the room.

You were curious, so you followed where you saw the red hair. Who was that? They looked familiar. You followed them until you reached the Pokémon center. You saw the Redhead getting his Pokemon healed. He went to the waiting area and you followed him.

You caught a glimpse of his onyx eyes and you gasped. Silver?

Silver was your childhood friend. Your rival when you were smaller. Now you both were fifteen. He seemed to still be training his Pokemon. After the loss of bellsprout you stopped and just went home to Littleroot. You had Bellsprout burried here because Bellsprout always wanted to go to Kanto with you. He never lived long enough. But seeing Silver brightened your day.

"Silver!"

The boy turned and saw you. His scornful look softened for a split second before straining to keep the stern look. You went over and sat by silver. You used to hug him, surprising him and causing him to go tsundere mode. But it's been so long it would just be awkward. You were happy to see him regardless.

"Oh. Hey (Your name). Where did you run off to."

You looked down.

"I lost a partner so I decided to throw in the towel. Weak, I know."

He cocked an eyebrow.

"Which one?"

"Bellsprout."

He froze. He knew Bellsprout was always your dearest Pokémon. You never had him in a pokeball and you carried him around. You had Bellsprout since you were seven. You didn't have a starter, you had Bellsprout. He grew a sympathetic frown over his normal scornful scowl.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

"It was four years ago, Sil. It's high time I get over it and start pushing again. Right? You don't want a weak friend..."

He hugged you without warning. Where did his tsundere-ness go? Did it leave when he defeated Giovanni with you and Gold? Silver was different, a good different.

"People who are weak are ones who have been strong too long."

You embraced Silver. No tears or anything, just a silent hug until he was called to get his healed Pokémon back. It's  been forever since you hugged Silver. Things were right when you hugged silver.

Okay, that was bad. I'm so sorry! This was short and OOC and just complete crap! You deserve better! Ecspecially at the last few One Shots! I'm sorry!

~Eva