Volkner x Reader

Everybody says how much he is like MInato from Narito, but he has much more in common with Laxus from Fairy Tail! 

You stood in front of the gym awestruck. What in the name of Arceus was this? The Sunnyshore gym was handing out free badges at a Kiosk. That wasn't earning them. This wasn't fun. You looked around for a chance to see the gym leader, but to no avail.

You desperately wanted to battle and your partner at your side, Roserade, felt the exact same. You looked around for someone who may be strong in the city. You battled several trainers but they all only took one shot. You wanted a challenge. You wanted a gym battle.

You givema sigh of defeat as you head to the Sunnyshore Light Tower. Maybe you could relax or something up there. You walk up the steps with Roserade at your side, worried for you. You reach the top and see two people. 

The redhead had an Afro And a plain yellow shirt. The blonde has a blue jacket, black shirt, and electrifying hair. They looked strong. You blink as they stare at you.

"Who're you?"

The blonde spits put at you. You hesitate for a moment before saying your name.

"I'm (Your name). Hey, you guys look strong! Care for a battle? Six on six? Double battle?"

You smile innocently st them to try and convince the, And the redhead nudges the blonde and wriggles his eyebrows. The blonde scoffs and pushes him away smiling. 

"Come on Volkner! Get some fire in your step!"

"Fine."

He turns to face you.

"So me and Flint partner up and you on your own. YOu use six Pokémon and me and Flint have three each to match?"

"Yep!"

You grabbed another pokeball as Roserade gave you a determined grin. Both boys brought out their own pokeballs as the battle was about to commence.

Time skip to last pair of Pokémon on each side.

These guys were strong and it was down to the last four Pokemon. The blonde had put a Luxray and the redhead an Arcanine. Your Toxicroak And Lopunny ere fighting hard to keep up. 

"Thunder Fang."

"Fire Fang!"

The two large Pokémon lunged at your own. You spun around to dodge it yourslef And your Pokémon mimicked your moves. The other two trainers already noticed that you did this. You stoped and froze, your Pokémon following suit, when you punched the air I'm front of you.

"Brick break! Dizzy Punch!"

Both Pokémon obeyed. Toxicroak leaped into the air and did a summer Saul trip before landing on top of the Luxray. It wasn't fast enough to escape him and Toxicroak's hand jabbed hard into Luxray.

Loppunny spun around in a dizzy fashion, similar to how a Spimda would, confusing Arcanine. The dog-like Pokemon coudlnt Tell where's the punches would land or come from, makign it an easy target for her.

Both Pokémon leap back into position after showing their mind over to reveal that Luxray is barely standing and Arcanine has fainted. The redhead retrieved Arcanine while the blonde tossed a berry up into the air and Luxray caught it in it's mouth.

"Venoshock. Ice beam."

Lopping jumped over Toxicroak and landed on his shoulders before a laser of ice shot out of her mouth. Toxicroak expelled a large quantity of poison and Irma mixed with the ice for a deadly blow. Luxray was caught at the end.

After the puff of smoke disappeared in the tower, Luxray fainted. Loppuny And Toxicroak hugged eachother happily and you also hugged your successful Pokémon. You look at the boys who were awestruck at your power. The blonde turned to the redhead.

"Looks like she's stronger Than you, Flint, maybe even the rest of the Elite Four."

"Come on! No way! But that was fun! Give her the badge!"

You were confused somyou stepped in.

"I'm sorry, I'm not following."

Both boys turned to you and the redhead enthusiastically explained.

"I'm Flint of the Elite Four and this is Volkner, the Sunnyshore gym leader."

You gasped and fell over. You landed on your bottom and the blonde reached out. You took his hand and he pulled you up. You smile at the both dumbly.

"So I battled an Elite Four?"

"Yep! What can I say except you're welcome?!"

Volkner punched Flint in the gut jokingly and Flint just laughed. Volkner scoffed Andy rolled his eyes while you snickered at the Pun. What? It was a good movie!

"Did you take the badge yet from the gym?"

"I want to earn it."

"I see. Then meet me tomorrow around noon for a battle? Maybe lunch first?"

You smirked and Flint also smirked, but at Volkner who had a determined look. He must not have noticed about the little date he threw in. He stuck out his hand and you shook it.

"You're on!"

Any requests? Plz? 

~Eva