Ilima x Reader (Multiple)

GraceHengst gave me multiple requested prompts for our Boi, Ilima, so here we are! Whenever I have a little line below the one shot it indicates it's the next one's turn and just forget it. I debated adding some more original art of Ilima at the end. I may or may not do it. Question time!

How do you feel about normal types? Personally I used to find them useless, and I regret it. Because they aren't super effective against anything and have weakness to fighting and won't do crap to rock And steel types. But then I took an arrow to the heart. Cheren And Ilima opened my mind. Also fricking Lilipup is adorable. So is Stufful. And starkly And Deerling. I had to have someone or somepokemon in this case open my eyes. Now I would gladly be a normal type gym leader if given the chance. I wonder if they'd make a normal type elite four just to spite the norm....

MULTIPLE STORY TIME!!!!!

______________________________________________

You were ready.

You grasped your pokeball of your beloved starter Pokémon in your hand as you stared into the dark entrance of Verdant Cavern. Your flamboyant best friend was standing beside you with a sassy hand on his hip

"You ready? The trial begins once you go in."

"I know, Li-li."

Ilima was your best friend since childhood. For as long as you could remember and then some you've been together. You traveled with him to Kalos when he said he wanted to train there. You both were the team to beat at the battle chateu, that's also where you both met Mina. 

As a child you could never pronounce his Alolan name, so you always called him Li-li. You still call him that and he loves it!

"Then go on, I know you can do it. I'll wait for you at the end."

With that he disappeared into the Cavern causing you to gulp. Your palms got a bit sweaty. Your hand shook with the pokeball in it as you squeezed your eyes shut and marched foward. 

You open one eye and gasp in awe at the majestic scenery of Verdant Cavern. Ilima never let you in here before because he said the trial Pokemon are too dangerous and he didn't want you hurt, but now you regret not stepping in here before.

You turn right and see three squealing rattatamreasy to pounce at you all at once. Was this the trial? Ilima never said anything about a triple battle. You squeeze your pokeball before Litten popped out. You swiftly grab two more and send out Froakie And Skiddo. 

What? It's not like you didn't catch any Pokémon while you were in Kalos!

"Bubble! Flame Burst! Razor leaf!"

You called out moves that could damage all three at once and in a flash of the tri-types power, all three Alolan rattata fainted. You had your three partners return before making your way around Verdant Cavern.

You find a large passageway filled with light and go through it. You make it to an open-roofed clearing. A pedestal with a Z-crystal was resting in the back center of the clearing. 

Ilima said when you reach for the crystal, the totem Pokémon attacks. You slowly and cautiously reach for the encased Z-crystal.

Nothing.

Where was the Raticate Ilima warned you of?

You look around and wait a few seconds, but nothing.

"Uh, Li-Li?"

You call out for him several times before he walks in.

"Oh? Did you beat Raticate and the Rattata so soon?"