Saturn x Reader

So GraceHengst, you wanted a villain? Alrighty then... heh heh heh. Question time!

Whomwas your favorite antagonist group? Hands down Tram Galactic or Team Plasma Because they actually did evil sh*t. And they're pretty bada$$, pardon my language.

 And they're pretty bada$$, pardon my language

STORYTIME!!!

STORYTIME!!!

You had an evilicious smirk plastered on your face. You finally rose to Commander status in your organization leaving Mars in the dust. She was getting a little close to Commander Saturn. Heh, sorry Mars, but that planet already has a Ring on it.

In your new uniform you smirked and walked with pride. The grunts you formally saw as peers now beneath you in status. But you didn't treat them like garbage like Mars did. Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, all the commanders used to be grunts to. Only you decided to let it show. You weren't a monster, well, to people you were allies to.

You made it to Master Cyrus and did a bow on one knee. You looked uo at him and he had a scornful and dangerous look in his already slanted eyes. A blue haired Commander you knew too well mimicked your actions to the right of you after entering.

"I want you both to see the two children that keep foiling our plans out of  the picture. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal."

"Affirmative."

You and Saturn stood uo and left without another word. Your orders were simple. Take them out and take their Pokemon so they don't have a single thing to do against you, Team Galactic. You just kept looking straight, and not at Saturn like you wanted to. He did the same after you left the halls and into your plan room.

"We have spies that say the two kids are nearing Eterna City again, which is home to Headquarters. If we manage to ambush them inside headquarters with the grunts there is no possible way for them to make it through with their Pokemon."

"If we have everyone prioritized to defeat them and steal their Pokemon then we'd have garunteed victory. Then again grunts are easy to trust but take difficulty in doing their tasks."

"Commander, we used to be grunts."

"We rose because we were better. Now, we have a plan, let's do it."

You sighed and nodded. You took a Pokémon from your belt. The pokeball felt so right in your hands. Saturn saw you do this and smirked.

"Do you have an itch for battle?"

"I don't but maybe Spiritomb does."

You returned the facial expression and you both let out a short cackle before leaving the room woth plans in hand. Master Cyrus would be pleased.

Short, I know, but I'm not good at evil!