A/N

I was watching thousands of comic dubs and I saw one about Gladion and Lillie that made my heart break...the one where Gladion discovers type:null while playing hide and seek and runs away leaving Lillie with a broken Lusamine until she finds cosmog and I'm crying... I hope I did the right link above.

I'm not the only one who pitied Gladion when those two grunts bad-mouthed him when you get him, right? RIGHT!?

I'm doing this author's note in bold because originally I was planning this to be a one shot but NOPE I became an uninspired potato.

I'm sorry. These past two days have NOT been working with me and idk what's wrong with my iPad and safari but it needs to stop! No comments are coming through, like, at ALL. Yeah, you bet I'm p*ssed

Would you read a book with OCs. Like, legit OCs instead of xreader. I had an idea to make an OC from each region and do some sort of battle domain kinda thing. Or just make a bunch of OCs and have people take them for their own uses and books. Just a thought.

I'm kinda ticked still and I'm conflicted between angrily shouting and crying. Things are just NOT going my way recently. I'm sorry for yet ANOTHER author's note and I must be making you mad.

Sorry

And I want to let you know about another thing. I just want to say how much each and every comment means to me and how much you all are being so beneficial to my happiness I just can't even explain it! I love you all and thank you so much for support and all that crap!

~Eva