Brendan x Reader

Before we begin a few things. DoodleGhost is so pure, amazing, and just a perfect cinnamon roll so go follow her because guess who just requested again? Also Brendan = Ruby FYI. So here we go Sooubeway part three baby! I still have more to say! I used to work there, in case you didn't know. Oh, wait. Wrong script.

You stood in front of the professor's son and the great trainer by the name of Brendan. He saved the world countless times and protected everyone from Teams Magma and Aqua along with May. He had his pokeball ready and a determined gelam in his eyes.

Why were you doing this? How did you end up battling your idol? Well, long story short a boy named Ash Ketchum and May along with two other companions set you up to intercept him after telling them how big of a fan you were.

He just was amazing, not to mention about to take on the elite four. Worst case scenario he will hate you. But he already was sooooooo nice! He even challenged you to a battle, despite the fact you said you were weak. 

Your charm hung out of your shirt for once revealing a keystone mebeded in a pendant while you sweatily grasped your partner's pokeball.

"One-on-one, right (Your name)? That's what you said your name was anyway!"

He grinned at you causing you to blush, internally fangirl, and a small unnoticeable drip of blood to fall from your nose. You nodded mareepishly (heh, Mareep) as he threw out his Sceptile. TO was intimidating and scary. You gulped as you threw the pokeball, on the air.

"Let's go Swampert!"

The giant water/ground type Pokémon cried in determination causing the other starter to do the same. Brendan gawked at your Pokemon.

"Dad gave you a starter?"

You blushed and looked down.

"Professor Birch owed my father so he gave him a mudskipper, but he was too old to train it so he passed it to me."

He nodded and beamed.

"Cool! Well, ladies first?"

He was such a gentleman and you nodded, trying to get a hold of yourself. If you clenched your fists and brought them to your chest you would become the new Wally! But you kept your fists at your sides, brushing your miniskirt.

"Alright Swampert! Umm... Oh! Hydro Cannon!"

The tough Pokemon nodded and launched a hyperactive beam of water at the sceptile. 

"Dodge!"

The sceptile nodded at its own trainer and tried to leap out of the way but its left side was still caught in the cannon of currents and blasted the Pokémon backwards. You and Brendan gasped and you immediately regretted it, he told were so proud of your pokemon. Swampert sensed your conflicted emotions and just held ground, forcing itself to recharge as Sceptile stood up. Brendan held his wrist in the air.

"Now, Sceptile, Mega Evolve!"

The keystone on his bracelet lit up spectacularly and his Pokemon was engulfed in a shell of white and purple. Once the shell broke a new form of Sceptile emerged, Mega Sceptile. You copied Brendan's tactics and had your Swampert Mega Evolve as well so there were no other disadvantages than type restrictions.

"Dragon Tail!"

"Fire Punch!"

The tail of Sceptile, surrounded by a powerful purple aura collided with the Water/found type's flaming fists and a burst of power erupted And spread throughout the Pokemon causing a sort of explosion, knocking you, Your Pokemon, and Brendan along woth Sceptile backwards.

Sceptile And Swampert Both fell out of their Mega Evolutions and fell to the he ground in immense pain. Once you got to your senses after the blow you rushed you your pokemon's Side with a bag full of Oran series and full heals. Brendan did the same and cared for his Pokemon.

Once Sceptile and Swampert Both has their health points full y restored they returned. Brendan found himself in front of you as he helped you stand.

"That was one heck of a match."

You blushed and pushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Yeah, I guess. Thank you for everything, Brendan."

"No problem! Here!"

He gave you a slip of paper than ran off. You watched him run in the distance before looking down at the sheet of paper. It was a phone number so you can call him via poke nav. You blushed and squealed before jumping around in a spurt of fangirlism.

YOU HAD BRENDAN BIRCH'S NUMBER!!!!!

This was so bad. I'm so sorry. Want a redo DoodleGhost?

I swear my writings are getting worse and worse and worse.

~Eva