Volkner x Reader

I know I said Chili but later. I think I found the best anime scene of all time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T9KEX_4gSLE

I'm still sorry about the links and how my iPad doesn't allow them above, so you'll have to copy and paste. Also heads up, this whole thing is based off of that scene above. AND I FREAKING LUV IT!!!

You were walking me up to the Sunnyshore gym, like you always do on Saturdays, to see Volkner and have him help you with training so maybe you'll be strong enough to challenge Flint and the elite four again. 

As you were getting to the gym you saw a girl with unusually large breasts trying to talk to the blonde. His face was flushed and he kept looking away, but the girl kept flirting with him. Talk about persistent, pesky, and annoying.

"Come on, Volkner-senpai! Why don't we go to the movies or something? You're always stuck in that gym nowadays! Why can't you go back to the he kiosk and having more fun~ I like do it's better when you were at the light tower!"

That was rude! Volkner looked super disgusted and appalled at this girl. He was struggling to keep his hand down from pushing her away, you watched for a second, thinkjgnof a plan to help him escape.

"Angie, please. I just like battling a lot. Leave me be."

"Awww! You're no fun! Let's go on a date, huh? You and me?"

She put her arms under her chest to make it springier and larger in appearance when you're houbht of an idea. You strutted a bit to get in their sight beofre chorusing.

"Hi Volkner-sama!"

They both looked at you as you smirked and moved your fingertips in the shape of a heart.

"My. boy. friend. KYUN!"

You paused with every syllable and after saying 'boyfriend' you pursed your lips and made a little finger fun using both of your hands as of to strike him in the heart with cupid's bullet

You strutted over to him and got in between the girl And Volkner, draping an arm over his shoulders. It was hard, since he was at least a foot taller than you. He blinked and the girl glared at you in disbelief.

"Wh-What?!"

Volkner got on the bandwagon and wrapped his arm around your waist, ducking a bit so you could reach easier. You smirked and without him noticing, licked your lips. He wouldn't understand why you'd do this anyway, but the girl saw it and thought that you were a serious couple because of that slight action.

"Yep! My boyfriend."

You got close to her and booped her nose with a cheeky and prideful smirk.

"And there ain't anything you cannot do about it."

You leaned back into Volkner.

"Right?"

"Right!"

He had a smug appearance now on his own face and to you it made him even hotter than he already was, which was virtually impossible. The girl searched your eyes in fear and with that just ran off screaming she was sorry.

You stood like that with Volkner for a few minjtes beofre he let go woth a sigh o fam relief and you snickered at him.

"Jeez, What kind of girl was that one? You're really slacking on your game!"

He blushed a tad but looked annoyingly at you.

"She's from before you came around here, when I was in my little depression state."

"Oh. Glad that's over, right? Arceus, what if we really were dating like that? Maybe then all those annoying fangirls would back off!"

He blinked at you for the suggestion.

"Was that a confession."

You took three seconds, Enough time for a tripledot to form over your head, breaking the fourth wall. Volkner just stared at the three black dots forming over your head beofre the exclamation mark appeared. Yep, that's right folks. We went full blown anime up on this bis.

"Oh! I...uh....Er...I don't now know....ummm....eh..."

He rolled his eyes and shut you up with a kiss, right there in front of the gym. When he did pull away you were grinning like a madwoman.

"You stutter too hard."

"You you really are my boyfriend! Chu~"

You pecked his cheek causing him to curl the eyes of his lips before you both went inside to train.

My boyfriend KYUN! I freaking LOVE that scene! And sorry about the crap that's is my writing... I'm so awful. I'm not even worth your reads... 

~Eva