A/N

IM SWAMPED

Bleh.

So here is the list of requests I got planned. Forgive me if I missed you and just comment. Or if you want to add to the list comment.

Ilima x Reader GraceHengst

Sun x Reader WinterWolf1377

Falkner x Reader LivingSolo909 And epicface752

Brock x Reader PokemonGladion

Black x Reader Evee_Eve_3366

Cress x Reader frostypop1122

I'm honestly going to be super surprised My if  finish all of these tonight! But just because I'm swamped doesn't mean you can't request! Requests are always open until this book is done! 

You want to know why I update daily and finish requests ASAP and put them priority to my own ideas?

 It's because I see wattpad as a job.

Or preparation for a job.

With deadlines as twelve hours after given task and each one shot is a paper needed to be filed for the greater good of an organization.

You want to know my payment?

Your requests, reactions, comments, and support.

Since I'm just a kid, I don't need money for a job. I need attention and clarification I'm doing things right.

Doing this is beneficially for my future career no matter what i choose because:

-It improves my work ethic

-It boosts confidence

-It gives me Inspiration

-It's something I can look back on and look forward to

-it's a stress and emotional reliever.

-It makes others happy

The reason the last one is bold is because it's my Most important perk to wattpad. My single goal and hope for life is To be an asset To others. I'm a person who's runs on feedback and needs it. So spammers like everyone listed above and requestors actually make me happy. And when you like what I write, it tells me to make more so I can please you.

I'm so driven by other people that I cinstantly fish for complements, like now. And I  aorry for being an attention whore. BUT IM SO HAPPY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this..l.being swamped can be stressful and draining, but it tells me I'm doing everything right. And knowing I'm doing this right encourages me to write more.

So tell me what you want! 

And I'll do it!

I LOVE YOU A