Red x Reader

Let's go! I have a request from Artemis_Yuki and its for an insane Reader so I'm forwarning you. But I'm also adding a sick little twist to it because you have no idea how much Yandere  I know. And before you ask, no, it is to basically Onii Yuukai.

You licked your lips looking at the pictures on the television. The hottest guy in the universe was seen on the screen winning gallantly against every challenger that dared cross him. Served them right for thinon g they could beat the one and only Red. The one who was yours.

You slammed yourself against the wall of your bedroom, luckily your parents were never home because of your little brother they loved so much more than you. With lust you mumbled three simple words through that wall.

"I love you."

Maybe it was time to go ahead and meet your beloved. You looked around the room at all the newspaper articles and photos pasted to the walls and together leaving jo ounce of paint shown in the bedroom. Raven hair, red eyes, yellow Pokémon. 

You looked over at your plush Pikachu and gave it a squeeze in your fangirl red tee shirt you wore with nothingnundreneath except your bottom underwear. Pajamas, they felt so good. You changed into clothes that mimicked almost his exact outfit but instead of jeans you wore a denim short. You even had a matchin hat. The one Good thing about otaku websites.

It was time to go and get your man.

The news today was talking about how Red was always in the mountains, so you knew where to go. He always spent his time in the Kou toans, acting for worthy challengers. Oh ho, but today he'd meet a worthy bride.

Time skip to the mountain.

You trudged through the snow, your own glare and little switchblade hidden in your skirt pocket scaring off wild Pokémon. Nothing would get in the way of meeting your precious red.

You make it to the cavern where you saw him waiting patiently for a challenger. He raised his andnd  to reveal a Pokemon and his Pikachu looked ready for battle, but you shook your head and approached him ominously.

He stood up, panic in his eyes. You made it directly in formt of him and kept him going more backwards until he met the wall of the cavern.

"Hello, Red dearest~ Fu fu!"

Your grin was so evil, he shivered. He tried to get away but you pinned him agaisnt that wall, despite the fact you were shorter than him and in fact, a female. You licked your lips.

"Where are you going, Love? You're mine you know~"

To you, it made perfect sense. You watched him and waited patiently, you could harldy hold yourself balcony any further. Red, however, had no clue who you were and you we're jsut a crazed fangirl. He glanced at your pocket to see a knife sticking out and his red eyes went wide in fear of his own life. His Pikachu kept slapping you woth it's tail but you kicked it away and used one hand to point a knife at it.

"You little brat! Get in the way of me and MY Red and there goes your precious head!"

Red tried to press himself further to the wall, but that's just made you lean closer to him, putting the knife away. You licked your lips and tries to reach his own, but he turned away, makign you saddened.

"What's wrong, my love? I've been waiting so long? You don't want me to wait longer now do you?"

Your voice went creepily low on that last part, resembling you snapping at Pikachu, who was now too frightened to move. Red didn't speak, he couldn't. Some random girl was ahaing he wasn't hers and he didn't know her. What on earth was going on?! Wa he asleep or something? Yeah, red thought he must have been dreaming.

You leaned in to kiss him again but when he turned his head you grabbed your knife and pointed it at his neck. You were past your limit, your skirt dampening.

"Darling~"

Your growled hostiliy at him and he hadn't no choice but to kiss you in fear of his life.

And that was the story of how you go to the man of your dreams.

Hey, I said I like do Yandere, not that I could write it well. Thanks so much for the request!

~Eva