Ilima x Reader

I've been waiting to do this one for the longest time because I've thought of this scenario a while back because of my own personal low self esteem. But not the stress ion part, I don't have that, I made that up writing this down. I hope you enjoy it as mixh as I did writing it! Question:

Will you throw away your shot? I will never! That's why we need to keep living, we all have on Shot in our lives and it seems best not to throw it away. Keep the bullet till the very end, and fire away when you feel you've lived long enough. Never throw away your shot.

 Never throw away your shot

Extremely short Storytime

You were in your boyfriend's, Ilima's, room. You sat on his bed next to him with your legs ticked closely to your torso causing your abdomen to bend. Ilima had his fingers intiwimed in yours. It was perfect, he was perfect. You didn't feel like you deserved it.

"Ilima..."

"Yes, my dear?" Boop

"What did I do to deserve you?"

You smiled weakly at him but he frowmed.

"My dear, are you..." Boop

"I domt get why you chose me out of all the girls in Alola. I don't deserve you."

He placed his thumb under your chin and brought your eyes up to his gorgeous grey ones. His frown was scolding and mature.

"You are amazing, my dear, you completed your island challenge because you and your Pokémon are strong. Your Pokémon obey because they love you. I'm here because I love you. You are a priceless piece of art that's irreplaceable and unique. You are yourself, you are beautifully different. I could stay here for hours listing off every single little quirk I love about you and days listing all the things you've done to earn my affections. It is I, Ilima, who don't deserve you."

He ended his little speech with a smile but you shook your head.

"No...no! I'm the one who doesn't deserve you! The Captain Ilima! You're so polite and kind and comsiderste I dont even know what you see in a farm, ugly, plain girl like me!"

Tear poured from your eyes. All your life you were told you were worthless and don't deserve happiness. You never had any real friends. You were emotionally abused in your childhood, causing anxiety and some flares of depression now.

Ilima abruptly pressed his warm lips to yours, causing you to melt in with the kiss. It was bliss until he pulled away.

"I'm sure thst will convince you otherwise, my precious jewel."Boop?

You were gasping for air but you were still crying. Ilima thought what he could do to make you feel as special as he saw you to be. He slithered his arm around your waist forcing you to look in his eyes And face him directly.

"My dear, you're special. You're amazing. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If they say so come to me and I'll destroy them in a battle. Your my darling, and I wouldn't have it any other way." Boop Boop McScoot

He kissed you again and wiped your tears away with his hand in the process. You were just a bursting ball of emotion right now. You wrapped your arms around Ilima and depended the kiss. Ilima was doing everything in his power to cheer you up.

And it worked.

Not exactly what I was thinking but still good, right? Nah, I know it's bad. And I could only find two really good gifs for Ilima! that made me so mad! Well, Steven is still winning dreamboat competition so...yeah. I love you!

~Eva