Wally x Reader

Perception of Wally: 

Too kawaii for his own good

Too kawaii for his own good. Story time 

You, May, and Brendan were visiting May's Dad at the Petalburg City gym. He was giving us a lecture in being safe along our journey when we heard footsteps behind us. I turned and met face to face with the cutest and most precious thing that MUST be protected.

He had bright, lime green hair and pale blue eyes reminding you of aquamarine gemstones, or a pale turquoise kind of color. He wore a button-over shirt that matched his eyes over a white dress shirt. He was small, but yet you could tell he was your age. Girls do mature faster than boys physically.

He fiddled with his fingers and blushed a Scarlett red. His foot spun a bit as he looked pleadingly at Mr.Norman.

"Uh...ummm. Sir? Can you help me catch a Pokémon? I really want one and I....um..."

You internally screamed and fangirled at the cute little boy, a smile creeping across your face. May saw this and backed off. Brendan was about to speak up until you grabbed him and whispered in his ear:

"Yo, this one's mine."

Norman looked more over at us when I cheerfully stepped foward.

"I'll help you! You can even borrow surskit to help you! I don't mind at all."

He looked you in the eyes. He was even cuter when his attention was on you! You wanted to squeal, jump, hug him, and pinch his cute little cheeks. Wow, when didn't you become such a mom?! He awkwardly smiled and fumbled a bit walking towards you.

"Y-You'll help me?"

His stutter was so adorable! It made you want to yell 'awww'. He was cuter than a Skitty in a cuteness contest. You grinned dumbly and nodded, not noticing the infinite heat in your cheeks. It burned like a Slugma. But the skipping in your heart must have gave you cheek tempature dyslexia or something.

"Of course! Let's go!"

You grabbed his wrist and ran for a patch of the tall grass in the nearest route just behind Petalburg heading back where you came. Lots of Pokémon were around here. You handed him the pokeball with your newly caught Surskit in it. He blinked.

"Go on."

The little boy was confused for a second. He reluctantly reached for the pokeball. You gave it to him and his eyes were filled with curiosity, wonder, and perplexity.

"Th-thank you..."

"(Your name)!"

You chimed to him, as he was obviously trying to learn your name. Hey, you didn't know his yet either!

"I'm (Your name)! What's yours?"

"O-oh!"

He flinched a bit but held the pokeball tightly to his chest, as if he was afraid to drop it. He twirled his foot again and looked down with his flushed face. Heh, too cute.

"I'm Wally. It's a pl-pl-pleasure (Your name)."

You giggled as you turned his body to face the tall grass. He closed his eyes as he took a step in. He instantly looked over his shoulder. He sighed with relief when he saw you still there, keeping his back straight.

"I'm not going anywhere."

He took three more steps, woth you holding him up. You tired to let go but he almost fell because of weak knees, flusterdness, and cowardess. He kept mumbling encouraging words to himself, which made him more adorable.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a miscolored Ralts leaped put at you both. Wally froze, he seemed so petrified. You gestured for him to breathe, calm down. He couldn't. He started hypervenalating. The wild Pokémon seemed to be waiting to be caught. The blue, black, and orange Ralts in front of you.

You grabbed his wrist. He flinched but he had the pokeball in that right hand. You made him throw it and surskit came out, excited for battle. Wally was clueless what to do next.

"Surskit knows bubble, tackle, and double team. Ralts is a special defense main, try using tackle for a better effect."

You whispered to him, earnings yourself a tiny look of determination sweeping over his face. You let him go as he timidly ordered th Pokémon to use tackle, in which it obeyed seeing you smile tadnign near him. The Ralts was near fainting. Wally was about to have Surskit use anothe rmove when you stopped him.

"Wait! Wally! Don't you want to catch Ralts? Here."

You tenderly handed him a pokeball. He just stared at it. Surskit and the wild, shiny Ralts waited on him. Wally swallowed hard as he threw the pokeball.

One.

Two.

Three.

CAUGHT.

It was as if trumpets played and the information was downloaded inside the Pokédex. He rushed to the pokeball that contained his new partner as you retrieve Surskit's and have it return. You perambulate over to the ecstatic boy.

"I did it (Your name)! I caught Ralts! We're gonna be best friends forever!"

You placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Yes, yes you will."

Cute, but yet horrible writing. I'm so sorry. Forgive me? Request please? 

Hey! I rhymed! I'm a poet and I didn't even know it! I rhyme every time a time the drop of a    dime! Pass me a lime as we hear the chime of my sweet, sweet rhymes brotha! 

Evangeline out, holla!

~Eva