Ilima x Reader

I think I might have an obsession with him now. Why? JUST LOOK AT HIM!!! He has the looks of Wallace, personality of Steven Stone, typing of Cheren, and he has a lot of free space for headcannon because he's early game! His persona has a lot of breathing room. Ah, I'm melting. Question time!

Who's your favorite Captain? Like, for island challenge? ilima is mine. OMEGERD. probably because I'm still in the beginign Of the game.

Seriously, which Alola Pokémon should I go after? I got all the starters, I'm about to catch a rockruff, And I plan on getting a mimikyu. Should I go after an oricoro or something? Maybe that's cute little steel mouse thing? TELL MEH

Also I just now realized I got it wrong again and his name is Ilima. So I went back to the two one Shots about him and changed it, but nothing else. Sorry for the confusion.

STORYTIME!!!

Argh, thse goons again? You sighed and looked over to your side to see the Island challenge captain, Ilima, at your side also facing against the two Team Skull Lackies.

"We gonna crush you, yo!"

"And take yo Pokemon!"

They might as well have been saying we're stupid and you're gonna best us into a pulp because you had your Rockruff's pokeball in hand and you had the captain next to you, ready for a double battle.

These guys were screwed.

They sent out Zubat and Drowzee. Seriosuly? Based off of size and looks alone they seemed to be only level nine. Amatures. You gave a cocky glance over to the pink haired captain and he looked almost innocent. He had cute look like he knew of no wrong.

That look was one of the main reasons you fell in love with him and moved to Meleemelee. Omg I just figured out its Melee-Melee because the Kahauna is fighting type! 

"Let's Go Yongoos!"

His Pokemon was sent flying out and it screeched at the opposing Pokemon. He glanced at you and he gestured his eyes toward the field. You nodded and threw your own pokeball in the air.

"Show 'me what we got, Rockruff!"

He Pokemon materialized out of the small contraption and he growled defensively at the other two Pokémon. The grunts had no interest at taking second go.

"Leech life!"

"Confusion!"

You sighed and Rockruff met your eyes. You gave him a reassuring nod to show him he can do what he pleases at this attack. Ilima, however, didn't have the life,omg bond you and Rockruff had, so he has to yell out:

"Dodge it, Yongoos, And use tackle!"

Rockruff was a gift from your Alolan Godmother who passed away when you were seven. You recieved Rockruff as an egg when you were a tinted baby so you grew up with him as your partner for life. You developed a friendship so strong you could communicate by looking at eachother.

Yongoos jumped and rammed drowzee before it could even target the normal type And Rockruff fought back with his own fangs. The leech life was negated once Rockruff but down on Zubat. Since the dog Pokémon had to jump to reach Zubat he fell back down with the bat Pokémon in his mouth Andy the Zubat screeching in panic.

"Gah! Zubat! STOP STOP STOP!!!"

You smiled sweetly and innocently at the grunts.

"Surrender?"

"YES YES NOW LET BATTY GO!!!"

Rockruff obliged And the second grunt withdrew Drowzee in fear of Rockruff. The dog was snarling at them and the less intimidating Yongoos was imitating the action. The grunt ran to his Zubat and cradled the fainted Pokémon in his arms.

"You'll pay for this! We will get the whole squad on you now!"

They ran off and Ilima sighed, having Yongoos return. Rockruff striped to your side where you picked him up like an infant and rubbed his tummy.

"Good boy! Good boy!"

"I know they were evil, but you didn't have to go savage on them."

"What?"

He was staring into Your eyes. His grey filling up You're brightly hued orbs.

"That was harsh, even for those Team Skull Hooligans. Tone it down next time? Make it less...lethal."

"Alright, for you we can manage."

He gave you his warm, innocent smile. 

"Good."