Gold x Reader

A request from the lovely leafeon_leaf_3366 and I'm gonna safari a thing where I ask a question and have you answer it in a comment thread next to the question! Ready?

Which Region is your favorite? Mine's Sinnoh or Hoenn. I can't choose!

Onto the story then! 

School AU (like, seventh grade.)

Pfft. Playboys.

They always get on your nerves. And gold was no exception.

For some reason he and all the other kids just loved to flirt with you. You weren't even hot! They could go after girls like Blue, Crystal, May, Dawn, Iris, Elisa, but noooooo they have to annoy you!

It was lunchtime and you were eating with your childhood friend, Serena. She was fanfirling about Ash, like normal. He was a friend of Gold's but also a lowerclassmen to you three. 

Oh, and speak of the devil.

Gold came strutting by, And I mean strutting. He had that sneaky, sly, slithering smirk plastered on his lips and his eyebrows had the moves like jagar. He flicked up the collar of his jacket Andy slicked back his hair like in Yuuri's performance of regards to Love: Eros. Did I mention you're a fujioshi?

"Helloooooo nurse~"

You scoffed, like normal, and turned your head away from him. Serena was just confused so she walked away to talk with Lillie, who was ironically with Ash. Yeah...ironically.

"Go away."

"Ah! I'm hurt!"

She slams his palms against his chest dramatically and you huff out a breath of hot air.

"Deal with it."

"Stop being salty."

"Stop being a green eyed monster!"

He clicks his tounge and drinks in you figure. Nothing special. Just average bust size for your age. Hey, you're not as flat as Mallow though! He made you squirm. He placed a thumb under your chin, forcing you to look in his eyes.

"You're cute as a tsundere."

"I'm not a tsundere! THey actually have feelings towards the boy!"

"Are you saying you feel nothing about me?"

"Nothing but hatred. Maybe if you didn't sexually harass me I'd consider letting you become my aquantince!"

"Not even a friend? Ouch, (Your name), so savage!"

"Don't speak my name, scumb."

He gasped at the name calling but you rolled your eyes. He was a huge....Richard! But you had to admit, this was kinda fun. You restrained smile.

"Oh, then what do I call you? Princess~"

You're face went redder than Silver's hair.

"What?! NO!!!"

"Not princess? Then what about Mommy? Queen? Dutchess? Sugar! Honey? Babe? Doll Face?"

You're heart couldn't take this. His eyes were staring into your own. You had only now realize do he was leaning into you so far your back was gainst the wall. How did you even get there? He had your arms pinned above you and his face dangerously close to your face,

Just....HOW!?

He smirked one last thing before a soft name escaped from his lips.

"My Little Glameow~"

That's it.

You broke.

He knew you played Pokémon for fun. He knew you collected the card and watched the anime and read the manga. 

A knot was in your stomach

Your face was an inferno

Your heart was racing

And then you freaking blacked out!

Ha! That was horrible! I'm sorry leafeon! Wanna redo? But for now I gotta Make then part two to ANOTHER one shot in here!

Sayonara!

~Eva