Black x Reader part two

You know who requested this, leafeon_leaf_3366. So question time!

Which region had the best starter Pokemon? I'd have to go with Sinnoh, Hoenn, or Alola. They're all great!

Story time! Remember, based off of I am Octavia

You exited the building in Castilia city And saw the boy you broke of with before the performance  sitting on the burb with a bouquet in tears. Your red dress shone under the moonlight and your Purloin was in your arms.

Why was he here? You thought he was with White and Bianca. His little harem and you were the side chick, right?

"...Black?"

You don't know how, but you managed to squeak out the name. He looked up at you hopefully and bursted out into tears.

"(YOUR NAME)!!!" 

He stood up abruptly and pulled you into his arms, sobbing into your hair drape day over your shoulders. This was awkward. You just rubbed his back comfortingly. You didn't expect him to be here.

"Black? Why are you here! What about Whiteand Bianca? The professor?"

"They can go die in a hole for all I care. I need to support you! I'm so sorry I was never here! Never happen again I promise!"

Purloin squirmed from out between the both of you lot as he cried. He fell to his knees bringing you down with him. You didn't know he could just break like this. You didn't know you actually meant this much to him.

"Black...."

He sobbed again. Purloin looked sad to see her trainer's human so...so....depressed. You stayed there for as long as he needed.

You needed eachother.

Short. Sweet. And sucky. I'm so sorry.

~Eva