Ilima x Reader part Two

The part two of an Ilima x Reader I offered was taken up into a request by my good friend PokemonGladion. So here we are! Question:

Do you like the fics that branch out into multiple parts or no?

STORYTIME!!!

You woke up in an unfamiliar bed. Blue and white sheets surrounding your sweating body. You tried to lift yourself up in a sitting position to monitor your surroundings but it inflicted sharp pains throughout your entire person.

You heard shuffling and tried to look around. You only could see the white ceiling of the unfamiliar soace and partially what was around you. That's when the pink haired reamboat came into vision. His clearly worried expression grew into one more comfortable when he saw you still breathing.

"Oh thank goodness you're awake. I was so worried when he attacked you, (Your name)."

He smiled warmly and cupped your cheek. Odd, it didn't feel any pain whatsoever despite the fact you basically were paralyzed and stuck to a be done that wasn't your own. Was this the hospital? No, hospitals don't have blue bedsheets.

"Ilima? Where... am I?"

"Why, you're in my room of course. Are you feeling alright? You toom quite a beating."

Your vision was still slightly out of focus but healing rapidly. His hand went from your cheek to your burning forhead. You just now noticed the big gash under his chin scabbing up.

"Are you running fever? You're  burning hotter than a Marrowak's flame! I'll go get you a cold towel from downstairs."

He turned to leave but you desperately wanted company. You didn't want to be alone like...this. A sinking feeling of fear struck you to the bones and made you shiver. You gathered all of your strength and reached for his wrist. You succeeded in grabbing it causing Ilima to turn around. His gray eyes looked into your sickly ones. Your hurt ones.

"Ilima don't....go."

You had trouble pronouncing a few letters. You could say his name just fine though. G, C, K, P... letters with those hard and well defined sounds you couldn't say right. Your limbs throbbed and your throat burned. Your body had pain practically coursing through the veins.

He smiled warmly and caressed your cheek lovingly and remorsefully.

"Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it with a nice cold towel to put on that dreadfully warm forehead of yours."

He squeezed your hand and left, leaving you alone.

Alone.

Alone.

ALONE

YOU DIDNT WANT TO BE ALONE

YOU HATED BEING ALONE

YOU WERE ATTACKED LAST TIME YOU WERE ALONE

DONT LEAVE YOU ALONE

NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE

you started hypervenalating to yourself, despite the sharp pains your lungs gave you to tell you to stop. You were alone. Guzma stole your Pokémon when you were alone. His grunts hurt you when you were alone. Alone. That word, you depised it. No, you couldn't Be alone. NOT ALONE!!!

That's when the door opened back up to reveal the trial captain back again. Your breathing instantly returned to normal and he smiles.

"I told you I wouldn't take long. Here, relax."

His voice was smooth and velvety, music to your bruised ears. He placed the cold towel on your forehead and from your head down to your shoulders pain went away. You wished you could say the same about your abdomen, torso, and limbs.

"Thank... you Ilima."

He grinned at you Andy grabbed your hand. He kissed the knuckles as if you were a princess.

"You're welcome, my dear." Boop

YES I AM STILL DOING THAT!!! Did you like this? I kinda gave Reader PTSD and a fear of being alone. Sorry.

~Eva