Silver x Reader

Question time

What features do you wish Pokemon still had? I liked the PokéMav in OR/AS and the ability to walk with your Pokémon in HG/SS

Storytime.

"Silver! Siiiiiiiiillveeeeeer!"

You called out to the red headed tsundere thst fit all the stereotypes. He turned on his heels and faced you, His Croconaw standing at his side.

"What do you want?"

"Huh? Not even a hello? I missed you!"

You ran up to him and gave him a tight squeeze. He flushed red and exclaimed in shock before pushing you off of him. Your slow partner, Teddyursa, was still trodding to catch up to you. Once you see your crush's red hair you don't stop for no one. You even skimmed by a few battle-welcome trainers to see him!

"You...missed me?"

"Duh! I told you I'd be your friend!"

His arm fidgeted and you smiled, hugging him once more. He flinched but then draped his arms around your waist and held you like you were his mother or older sister. You haven't seen him this vanaurable since....ever!

"Friend?"

"I care about you, silly! You're important to me! Despite being shorter."

"By one inch!"

His flash of tsundere ness made you laugh again.

It...it didn't have to be this way, right? Ursula got stood at your side and tears were pouring out of your eyes. Memories flashed into your eyes by the second.

"Silver! Silver!"

"What?! Oh, you again."

"Awww! I thought you'd be glad to see me for once!"

"...it's not like I'm not glad to see you or anything....idiot."

"Yay! Silver cares for me!"

"No I don't!"

Voices rang in your ear. Tear poured. Your hands shook at your sides. You couldn't belive what was happening. 

Wicked smiles surrounded you. Evil surrounded you. 

Nothing was right.

"Oi, (Your name)."

YOu turned on your heels to see your favorite redhead behind you in the Department store of Goldenrod City. 

"Silver! Yay! You found me!"

He flushed almost as red as his hair.

"Ye, I found you. Guess who's the taller one now?"

He pulled you backwards into him to reveal his growth spurt. He rested his chin on your head.

"Eh?! No way! Where's my cute shorter Silver!"

"C-cute?!"

His hands released your shoulders and he fumbled back a bit. His cheeks put his hair to shame by now.

"Yep! Cute! Something wrong, Sil?"

"N-No! I'm not flustered at all! Stupid!"

You couldn't help but giggle at him.

Your eyes met with regretful Onyx ones. For once in your life's you could see fear and regret hidden in the deep oceanic gray waves of this eyes. Black and red Rs filled your line of sight, or whatever wasn't blurred of it.

You raised your arm a little, causing Ursurang to get into stance.

It was silent as you and Silver were gazing arm the night sky in the middle of some random route. He fell asleep with his head in your lap.

The tsundere was too cute.

You pushed his hair behind his ear and comfortingly kelt stroking it. That's when you heard him mumble.

"Please....I....miss you....Mommy...."

This made you blush but also wonder about what happend to his parents.

There wasn't a thing you could do now except....

"Ursurang, use Bulldoze."

More tears fell as your Pokémon partner obliged, taking many of the Rocket grunts to the ground. Silver finally came to his senses and tried to shake free from the grip his father, Giovanni, had on him.

"Fraligtyr! Surf!"

He called out to his Pokémon locked up in a cage at the corner of the room. You fell to your knees, as did everyone else, at the powerful Bulldoze. Ursurang picked you up before the wave came in. Silver looked uncharacteristically sorrowful at you. Your bear Pokémon reached for him and managed to snag him before the powerful water washed everyone away into another room.

"Ursurang, lock them in. Ice beam."

"How does he know ice beam?!"

"The magic of TMs."

The door to the cell they all were now locked in was encased in ice and the alligator Pokémon broke from it's cell. Ursurang put you both back down as you began to cry again. You fell to the ground due to your weak knees, screaming of the team rocket people could be heard.

"(Your name)!? H-Hey! Calm down!"

"Your Dad is Giovanni! We're you using me?! Is this what you wanted?! Me to just join you and become a mindless Grunt for that awful man!"

"I didn't ask for him to be my father! I was trying to protect you from him since you insisted me on being my friend that Day!!!"

He yelled at you causing you to cry more. Your partners extange a look and then back up, leaving you two to this moment. You wailed aloud.

"No no no no! I didn't mean-"

He sighs and brushes his hair out of his eyes like the stereotypical anime guy when he tries to cheer up a crying girl.

"Look. I didn't want you in this mess. No way I Gotcha here, we're getting out of it, alright? If you hate me now...I'm sorry."

"DONT BE STUPID!!!"

You screamed, causing him to flinch and look you in the eye. You stand up abruptly. Adrenaline began to course in your gains.

"I can never hate you for soemthign you didn't ask for! I love you too d*mn much to hate you!"

You didn't notice what you said until he echoed it.

"...you....love me?"

No turning back now. YOu already are in an emotional rush.

"YES!!!"

You fell back down again and Silver collapsed beside you. He clearly didn't know what to do. It was seconds before he hugged you. You started crying in his arms and with every breath you sputtered out 

"I love you"

And with every i love you he retaliated

"I know."