Dulse x Reader Part Three

Requested by epicface752. I honestly made have no clue what to do so QUESTION

which pokeboy do you look for most in xreader books? Now it's ilima for me but in all honesty, despite my previous obsessions with the Striaton Bros., Barry, and wally, the one I read the most on was Steven Stone. Plz don't judge.

I took a lot of creative liberty here.

...Storytime?

Your glasses dropped off of your nose as you were at your home with a pencil and a spiral on a desk. Your sisters were clashing about with their normal family feud while the House Pokemon, Mimikyu, sat on your desk. It had no costume because you loved it for it, unlike your siblings. 

You patted it's head while yo I worked some things out in your pajamas. Meaningful you wore no bra. I cringe at the word.

"So if he wants a fire and steel type, no it was steel and electric? What was the dual he wanted? All I recall is fire, steel, Poison...."

Mimikyu seemingly shrugged with its blob body as it climbed onto your shoulder and nuzzle day into your neck, causing your glasses to fall completely off, your bangs to over your eyes, and you to lose your visibility.

"Mimikyu I swear I need to figure this out in two more days before Dulse comes back requesting my information."

You looked in its eyes. Why?

"Because it's my job as his Informant."

You looked in its eyes again. Why?

"I'm his informant because...because... I don't know my heart wouldn't let me say no?!"

You threw your hands in the air and spun in the chair out of frustration. You sighed, stabilizing yourself and pressing your glasses back up against your eyes before looking back at your personal journal, you're personal data.

That's when you heard soemthign shuffle behind you.

Spun the chair around and Mimikyu used dazzling gleam to amplify the light.

"Reveal yourself! Or Mimikyu will find you."

You shouted in the room. Your sisters quarreling could still be faintly heard in the background. You gasped when a familiar outline stood up and a mask was pulled back.

"It's only me, (Your name)."

You blushed severely man and your heart pounded in your free chest. Free chest? You looked down and covered your chest so cough cough wouldn't show through. Dulse hadn't noticed this until this action. He looked down at your arms and his face went red.

"Oh, I, uh, didn't realize...."

"It's fine. Waht do you want?"

Your voice was cold. If it was anyone else including your sisters, Mimikyu would fire his dazzling gleam at them causing them to blast off again. But it's was Dulse, And Mimikyu figured this was the boy you were crazy over.

"I'm only supervising progress. Making sure you leak no information."

"I. What? You were spying on me?!"

"In a way, yes."

"How long?"

"As long as you've been an informant for us."

That explains a lot.

"Wait, even when I...."

You're face heated up at a multiple of thousands of square footage per millisecond a Nd year our heart raced faster than the speed of light.

"Regrettably, yes. I did turn away though!"

His flushed face and eyes suggested otherwise.

"Lord...Alright. So I have a preexisting plan on the formula to creating a new life, burn it takes an emmense amount of energy derived from psychic, Fairy, and ghost type Pokémon. I already have Mimikyu but the poor dear isn't enough."

You spun back around in the chair, pressing your chest against the desk to give you accessibility to your arms. You press your glasses agaisnt your face as he stride so over and look so at the plan.

"Interesting...tell me more."

"Gladly."

I don't even know! I'm making this whole thing up!

~Eva