Cheren x Reader Part Two

A request I got when I "completed"the book by PokemonGladion (I hope I tagged you...) Anywho question time!

Who's your favorite normal type trainer? My money is on Lliama or Cheren. Made sure it was related to this chapter!

Part two of the teacher one with Jake the kid and Deerling, Your Pokemon, the fun will never end its adventure time!

It was the next day and you scattered to grab your poke balls, the LESSON PLAN you forgot last time, put on a decent outfit, and run a brush through the mop you called your hair. You looked cute in the Sensei-style skirt and navy blazer over the white shirt. You looked formal. Though the shirt was tight around your larger than average chest.

You make it to the cafe where Cheren is waiting on a patio table with two drinks already set. Oh crap.

"Sorry I'm late!"

He blinked at you with his normal black slate of a face.

"No, you're five minites early. I went ahead and go to our drinks. Vinilla bean cremé, right? With two cake pops and a croissant?"

Your mouth stood Agape and he chuckled at your clumsiness and dimwittedness. Of course, he knew you since you were children! He'd know what you'd order at Staryubucks any day of the week!

He gestured towards the chair and you took it. There was a pleasant silence of enjoying one another's company when he broke it.

"So the students. Those comments, what did you say to them exactly?"

Your face flushed bright red. Deerling came out of her pokeball and cried in joy. She did thst, sometimes. Being your partner for years and all. Her everstone necklace tied around her neck.

"Oh, that? Why? Did what they say bother you?"

"Only as much as twenty little kids telling you to marry, and I quote, 'Miss Substitue'."

You facepalmed and he chuckled lightly, his Minnichino slipping out of its own pokeball and climbing onto his shoulders. Today had a slight breeze so he hurriedly himself in Cheren's hair.

"Oh god."

"And guess who wasn't leading the chants?"

"Jake and Lizzy?"

"Jake and Lizzy!"

He threw his hands up into the air dramatically causing you to snort. You took a sip of your drink and puts it down. You're grabbed both claim pops and noticed that he didn't buy us his himself anything to eat, just a single shot of an espresso.

"Cheren?"

"Hmm?"

"Depresso?"

"What the-oooooh."

He looked down at the shot in shin hand and you both laughed again. You took this as your chance and swiftly placed the chocolate cake pop in his mouth and gausnt his tounge. Hid eyes went wide and he stared into your own. You gave him the cheeriest smile you could without breaking your cheekbones.

"Chew and swallow."

He dumbfoundedly obeyed And he did that cute anime thing after they eat something delicious.

"This is so good!"

"See? Now you know why I like them!"

You continued like it was a date. But somehow you managed to get to class on time. The class was ecstatic to see you And Deerling again. YOu could see Jake go from a depressed expression to a cheery one.

In that moment you knew this is where you belonged.

Garbage, I know. SORRY MY WRITING DIDNT IMPROVE!

~Eva