Professor Sycamore Part Two

Literally right after I put up that chapter GraceHengst messaged me for a part two so here we are! But not before a question!

Favorite Pokémon Professor? Either Augustine himself or Rowan. Rowan because of the moustache, doesnt he look like Major Monogram? Sycamore because he's fun and laid back and more involved with the player. 

STORYTIME!!!

The Kalosan man had his grip on your wrist as you entered a grand city's limits. Building reached up and touched the sky while yellow light emitted from every other window, almost. There were taxis and people riding gogoats or walking. It was busy. You stopped in awe And Augustine tried to pull you along but you were stuck in place. He turned around to see what was up but he could only chuckle when he saw staryus in your eyes.

"Ah, Yesh. You're Alolan. Welcome to the center of Kalos, Lumiose City!"

"Woah..."

Your breath was taken away as Augustine had to drag you out of the center of the road. He pulled you to the sidewalk where a roaming Skiddo walked up to you And cried. You looked down at the unfamiliar Pokémon and smiled. It cooked its hea din confusion and you did the same. Augustine laughed.

"It wants you to pet it."

"Huh?"

You looked from the professor to Skiddo who cried in agreement. You bent down in a catcher's position and began scratching it on the head and behind the ears. The Pokémon cried in pleasure and began licking your other hand, causing you to snort.

Fun fact about you, you had an abnormal laugh. You hated it Andy others found it weird how your nose scrunched up and you'd occasionally snorted. Augustine couldn't help but chuckle along with you as he crouched down next to you.

"I think Skiddo likes you."

"Really?"

The Pokémon cried and nodded in agreement. The Pokémon took something out of its fun and pushed it closer to you. The tiny orb expanded. You gasped and immediately felt horrible. The Skiddo passed you its pokeball. This was an abandoned Skiddo. Augustine frowned when tears came to your eyes.

"Are you alright, Miss (Your name)?"

"This Skiddo was abandoned..."

The professor sighed and stood up. You took the pokeball and kept showering the Pokémon with affection. He looked around and his eyes latched onto Café Soleil. He smiled back down at you.

"Would you like soemthing to eat?"

"Can Skiddo Come with?"

"Of course!"

You smiled and the grass type cheered. You followed the Pokémon professors of the Kalos region into the cafe. He told you to sit down at a table while he ordered. You followed his directions and found a table for two. You pulled up a chair from an empty table for Skiddo Andy it's happily sat next to you in the extra chair.

Professor Sycamore came back with two croissants, two bagels, some Pokemon food special, a tea, and an espresso. He place does the tray down and sat across from you. 

"Thank you Professor Sycamore."

"Please, Augustine is fine."

He beamed at you casing you to flush red while taking a simp Of the herbal tea he got you. Skiddo was already digging in like it hasn't eaten in a long time. You put your cup down as he takes a bite out of his bagel.

"Can I call you August, Professor?"

"August?"

He pondered at the shortened name of Augustine, then he grinned at you again.

"Of course!"

You smiled and the whole time in the cafe you talked about your home regions and Skiddo was happy. He also explained a lot about the lab and you offered your assistance. He gladly excepted before changing the topic again. It was a good date.

There we go! I rushed the ending again....sowwy!

~Eva