A/N

Yes, yes, me again. I am so sorry.

But wattpad is acting very strange.

It used to not work completely and for the past, at least three hours I've been trying to log in and make a request for Eevee_Eve_3366 on a Red x Reader but it just won't do as I want.

After hours of trying I just literally gave up and started crying.

No joke I actually cried and now I feel tired...

To try and calm myself down I douged myself in the Yandere simulator fandom. Who knew Buds had so many fangirls?

Wattpad is still being funky and I downloaded the app on my phone just in case.

A little tidbit, my iPad won't let me download the wattpad app so I rely entirely on Google and Safari to update. This means I have buffer and notifications take a while to load.

I'm a slow receiver and it drops notifications.

So if I have any requests I never saw or you never got your chapter, let me know. I want to do things for my beloved readers.

I was having a hard time typing this lovely piece of writing up.

So for my readers:

Request please? Just because I have some problems doesn't mean I'm doing everything in my power to overcome them.

For Eevee_Eve_3366:

Do you have any special things you want in the story or do you want me to just churn and burn?

For the gay boy I saw in the statistics:

Are you real? Reassure me you're real so I can make a special xMale!reader chapter for you. Everyone in this book supports you, you know. At least I think they do. If they don't I'll  slap them!

And for everyone who supports me:

Thank you for dealing with my constant author's notes and delayed updates today. It's just not my day.

I have so many broken promises yet so much free time I spend it putting effort into this book. I swear I'll try harder and I'm so sorry for the lack of updates! Only two? Come on! What's wrong with me?!

I take it as my responsibility to update fast and frequent to satisfy readers. I was a Reader. No, I am a Reader and a spam commenter. I know what it's like when authors take months to upload. I know that anticipation and I use my works so you get one book that doesn't do that.

I'm so very sorry my lovely readers.

I love you all!

Please don't be a stranger

I'm probally someone you can relate to, despite me being a total attention whore. I want to meet new people and talk to you, or else I wouldn't even do this! I'd just be reading and being a ghost while drawing out ideas I'd never write.

Did you know a majority of the kennel shots I wrote are based off of book ideas I create? Like, I create a whole hypothetical book or video game idea based off of or inspired by something and draw it out before ditching it and getting inspired again? I do thst a lot. The Cheren x Reader, both Silver x Readers, Striaton Brothers x Reader, and the Dulse x Reader are prime examples. The teacher, the orphan, the daycare worker, the delinquent, and the scientist are all original characters I created.

My imagination is overactive, but yet easily tampered woth once given a shine of inspiration. You guys are my inspiration. Your requests give me the tools I need to spark a flame in my mind and jolt out my terrible writing. And art. Writing and art. 

I love you.

I really, truely do.

If I met you in real life I'd probally hug your waist because I'm most likely smaller than you. I'd tell you that you mean a lot to me for just reading what crap I put out. I'd thank you for your support, and maybe treat you to Starbucks with a ten dollar bill I have lying around. Wait, I can't spend that! Two fives, there we go. Bonus points if you know why I can't spend the ten dollar.

Thank you for being with me

And thank you for your time

Sincerely, 

Me

(Evangeline Hisahoshi)