Barry x Reader

Question! 

Favorite Mega? If there was a Mega Luxray I'd definately day that but because there isn't I'll have to go with Mega Swampert or Mega Gardevior

On to the story and it is based off the song A guy that I'd kinda be into. Zsin made a good animatic on it so go look it up!

You were at the contest hall In Hearthome City with your 'best friend' Lucas. He was studying an egg and decided to visit you when you had the stage to yourself. You started ranting to him while doing a performance for him. You just made your feelings into a song. Your Glaceon And Flareon were at your sides and standing by while your miniskirt was ready to flip with your hair.

"Say there's this person you think about every day. You've known him since first grade."

Glaceon took her cue and made an ice piller looking like the number one and Flareon melted it and Glaceon melted it into the stage making a little podium for you to step onto.

"You're used to thinking about him in a certain way, from the person that he's displayed."

Lucas knew of your crush on Barry since you grew up in the same house. You weren't only best friends, you were adopted siblings. Flareon used flamethrower And Glaceon used icebeam to rim the stage in a mix of light blue and fiery orange. But the stage wasn't set up yet.

"And then something changes"

Flareon used lava plume in a way so that the sides of the stage had volcanic pillars.

"And then he changes."

Glaceon used misty terrain for the whole surface of the stage, excluding the pillars, to be coveted in a thin blanket of ice.

Lucas held up his hand causing you all to just stop.

"I already know, (Your nickname). You're just gonna song this heartfelt song and say the boy you love is Barry at the end."

"Aww, you know me so well!"

You giggled and jumped off as the effect of all the moves literally vanished in thin air and your eeveelutions jumped off the stage next to you to receive affection from the pair of you.

"Why don't you tell him?"

"I never get the chance."

"Too rushed?"

"Yeah. Sorry Lukie."

"I Told you to stop calling me that!"

"Would you prefer diamond?"

"Gah! I hate you!"

"I know. Hey, what Pokémon do you think is in there."

"The Professor is hoping for a togepi."

"Nice!"

"Later sis, also Barry is in Snowbelle."

"Thanks for they heads up."

You both left and you started rushing for Snowbelle City.

Sorry, this was rushed!

~Eva