Steven Stone x Reader

Question time!

Z crystals or mega evolution? I'm a big mega evolution fan!

STORYTIME!

You fiddled with the bracelet on your left wrist as you saw the man in front of you brush his little ring. He smirked.

It was down to his metagross versus your Altaria. It was getting close and you've been both been using berries and healing items for a long time to rejuvenate your Pokémon in this final showdown.

This final challenge of your elite four battling was already going over the two hour mark. Mega evolution was your last and best bet for a spurt of energy to win this thing!

You held up your wrist and Steven held up hid hand as purple aura encased your Pokémon and they popped out like a metaphor turning into a butterfree. Mega Altaria and Megan Metagross took the field.

The last energy spurge.

"Dragon rage!"

"Metal shot!"

Metagross charged up quickly and a dragon purple power surrounded your beautiful bird as it dodged The beam still charging for Metagross.

"Iron defense!"

A shield of steel blocked the attack and boosted his defense. You didn't know thst move also worked as a force field but you didn't judge. You still had more tricks up your sleeve.

"Altaria, remember what Dialga taught us in Sinnoh!"

The platinum-haired Champion cocked his head in confusion. Metagross stepped back in shock seeing the move charge up in Mega Altaria's beak. His mega evolution faded And steven's eyes went wide a smile you called out the name of the move only then time god itself knew.

"ROAR OF TIME!!!"

The beam shot and filled almost the whole room. Steven shielded himself with your arms and you did the same. The aftermath of the move was great even Altaria herself was sent aback. When the smoke cleared Metagross was fainted. Altaria collapsed on the floor.

Steven had Metagross return and you mimicked the action.

"I did it."

"How did you have Altaria learn the move of a Sinnohian legendary?"

"I was there when Palkia And Dialga fought and Darkrai intervened. I was visiting my grandmother."

"I see. Well then, you earned your title."

"And this."

You pecked his cheek causing the now former-champion to blush.

"W-What was that for?"

"You owed it to me since we were little. You honestly thought I forgot about when we were kids at the Devon corporation? Dad still works there, you know."

"Yeah..."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you can still be a gym leader."

"Not even an elite four?"

"Hmmmm.... fine."

You snickered and he pushed your shoulders like you used to. You we're  the only person he does let his gentlemanly guard down around. You both composed yourselves before meeting the elite four in the room where you would be registered for championhood.

This sucked. My bad.

~Eva