Ilima x Reader

So happy about this request from GraceHengst! She Andy I both love this dude though there can only be one! 👿👺👹 Question time!

What song is constantly stuck in your head? I would name one but I have thousands! Mostly themes, intros, soundtracks, and musical songs. I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST THST NO ONE EVER WAS

Also I had some fun making this whole thing a giant reference. Have fun~

You were all sitting in a circle with your closest friends. They all knew of your crush on the Meleemelee captain though a few of the others thought he was surely gay. There was Hau, Lillie, Kukui, your Mom, Mina, Kiawe, and Hala. Why the adults were here You had no clue.

"There! Right there! Look at his creamy mocha skin, look at the killer state he's in! Look at the way he walks in! Oh please he's gay! Totally gay!" 

Mina started her arguement aburuptly And she looked high doing it. Hala stepped in next. Seriosuly, why was that old fart here? Was it because of a Hau or because you wiped the floor with him at your grand trial?

"I'm not about to celebrate. Every trait could indicate the totally straight expatriate. This guy's not gay, I say not gay."

Everyone started talking at once except for you. Was this rehearsed or something? We're you in one of those Disney musical shows like teen beach movie where people just can't stop singing? If so you we're definately Mac.

"That is the elephant in the room. Well is it relevant to assume that a man who wears perfume is automatically radically fey?"

You mom piped up for a second, then Lillie.

"But look at his coiffed and crispy locks."

"Look at his silk translucent socks."

Hala started talking and then Lillie interjected and he replied:

"There's the eternal paradox. Look what we're seeing."

"What are we seeing?"

"Is he gay?"

Mina crossed her arms and flipped her paintbrush hair.

"Of course he's gay!"

Hala had a wistful look in his Brock eyes.

"Or Alolan?"

You rolled your eyes in annoyance. You were done with this.

"Of course he's Alolan, we are in Alola. Can we stop with this arguement? Look, I have a plan. Hau can you do me a favor?"

"Sure! Love to!"

YOur mom giggled and Mina cocked an eyebrow.

"Where's this goin?"

"Simple. I ask Ilima out after Hau does. If he says yes to Hau we know he's gay. Says yes to me he's straight, says yes to both of us he's bi or pan. Simple."

Hala crosses his arms with a smirk. Mina nodded slowly. Lillie smiled at you for your bravery. Hau looked shocked. Mom was proud of you.

"Go get him tiger!"

"Wait, But I don't wanna date him! I'm straight!"

"Then you better hope he is too."

The results were that he said no to Hau and yes to you. So Ilima's was straight.

"Told you."

You fake sassed everyone. Hau was so relieved he wouldnt have to go on a date with pretty boy. He already blew all his money!

This sucked. Want a re-do?

~Eva