Steven Stone x Reader

I learned soemthing I'm ashamed of admitting. Ruby doesn't equal Brendan, Sapphire doesn't equal May, platinum doesn't equal dawn. But Pearl DOES equal Barry, Black DOES equal Hilbert, and diamond and Lucas I'm not sure of. I'm confuzzled. 

Is it only different for the characters in the show? If it is explain Ruby and Brendan. If it does explain Pearl and Barry. I'm so confused....

Storytime?

You and your newfound crush, Steven Stone, stood in front of the three team Magma grunts with determined faces and a gleam in your eye. They outnumbered you but so what? Not cannon, I know.

"Do we have to battle? Why can't we just negotiate with you Team Magmas."

The platinum haired man tried to be reasonable but the female grunt scoffed.

"We can beat you easily. One of you is a child and the other is a stunning male specimen!"

You caught a glimpse at Steven witha  feint blush in your cheeks. He seemed to just roll with the conversation as If it wasn't me said at all. Or he would have if-

"Wow, calling Steven a Child is just rude, you Three. But, alas, not everyone can be born this beautisimo!"

You and Steven turn to see the gym leader and contest coordinator we all know and Love, Wallace, take the feild.

"What? It's a three on three, correct? Can't battle without me little Stevie."

You forgot. Wallace was Steven's best friend and probally Gay. Since you lived around you went to wallace's Gym relatively early. He knows you and your crush on the one and only Mr. Stone, since your dad lives in Stoopolis and your Mom in Lilicove. You alternate by surfing on your Swampert.

"Wallace!"

"Well hello Sunshine, I guess these Magma gunrts are really in for a treat!"

He stood beside Steven and readied his pokeball. You caught glimpse of the seal he stole from Sinnoh when he went to do a contest in the region. Milotic.

Steven readied his pokeball And you didn't doubt that the Pokémon he'd use was metagross. 

You took out your prized pokemon's Pokeball. You all sent out your partners at once. Yep. Milotic, Metagross, Gardevior.

The lowly grunts sent our a golbat, camerupt, And a Linoone. Pathetic, as Wallace would say to any challenger that had this team. You all internally decided to on earth Shots them and be done with it.

"Hydro cannon!"

"Metal Shot!"

"Moonblast!"

The Three Pokemon fired their lasers and 5e Pokémon fainted on contact with no their low levels and special attack stats. The grunts panikedly feld To the Pokemon center. Steven turned to you and Wallace.

"Thank you both."

"For what? I hate team Magma and will do anything to wipe them clean!"  

You gave him a determined expression before Wallace said his fill.

"Stevie, it's like you don't expect me and sunshine to join in on a triple battle."

"Sunshine? You mean (your name)?"

You and Wallace shared a knowing look, him no,single back laughter. Steven clearly didn't know the story. You wished he wouldn't find out. You turned your look into a death glare silence in general Wallace.

"Long story short: Sunny Day."

"Ah, I see. So, what now? We can go for lunch as a group. I'll treat."

You blushed and Wallace gave you a knowing smirk. You knew what he was about to do.

"Actually I promised a few fangirls of mine back in stoopolis Id go with them to lunch. So I do best be off. Don't worry, you and sunshine can go without me. Like a date." 

He flew off on a Pelieper he somehow released without you and Steven noticing. The way he said date made you super skiddish and flustered.

"Yes, quite. So, (Your name), would you like to accompany me on a lunch date?"

HE CALLED IT A DATE OMG

"YES!!! I mean-I'd love to."

You said that way too fast to be normal, but Steven only chuckled in response. He held out his arm romantically and you took it adoringly without a moment's hesitation.

THANK YOU WALLACE!!!!!