Barry x Reader

It's been forever since I did the little goofball, hasn't it? Oh well, time to change that! Also still low-key obsessed woth vocaloid. Dream-Eating Momocnrome Baku, Butterfly on my right shoulder, the lost one's weeping, true love restraint, and sacred lance explosion boy are my main reasons why I love the kagamine twins. I don't ship them tho, HECK NU!!! Miku x Len forever m8!

 I don't ship them tho, HECK NU!!! Miku x Len forever m8!

Back to Pokemon, it's story time man dudes!

You were running into Hearthome city at breakneck speed. You were late for registering int he latest contest! As you sped through the square you collided with something. Or rather someone while you were rushing to though.

You skidded backwards on the ground, landing on your butt. Your contest ribbon case fell out of your bag along with a pokeball, sending out your partner, Turtwig. You run your head.

"Ow! ow! ow! ow!"

"OUCH!!!"

A booming yet somewhat high pitched voice rang in front of you. Your eyes opened and you focused on amber orbs flaring up with frustration and confidence. He had blonde hair spiking up in both directions and a green scarf was wrapped around his neck. He growled.

"Hey! Watch where you're going! Some people have places to be!"

"Hey! I need to get places too! Huh? Where's my ribbon case?!"

You turned frantically to both sides, searching the ground for a sigh of it. THats when you saw Turtwig, somehow out of its pokeball, with the badge case in his mouth. You smiled and had a breath of relief before petting him and taking the case.

"Whew! Thanks buddy! Hey, how'da get out of your pokeball mister?"

"HEY!!! YOU BUMPED INTO ME SO I EXPECT AN APOLOGY!!!"

You turned to the blonde. Right. You forgot about that for a second. He was standing up woth hands on his hips. The stranger was adorable, pouting like that. You frantically stood up and bowed.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!"

He did the harrumph thing and turned his head overdramatically.

"Apology accepted."

You let out a breath of relief before panic washed over you again. Turtwig grabbed his  pokeball and carried it in his mouth. You scooped him up quickly.

"Contest registration! Sorry, stranger, I GOTTA GO!!!"

With that, you ran with your Pokémon and ribbon case. But you left a small bag of poffins on the ground. Stubborn little Barry saw this and took it, calling after you.

"WAIT YOU LEFT SOMETHING!!!!"

He looked at the bag when you didn't reply. He saw the poffins and closed it back up. He looked off on the way you were going. His one track mind started kicking in.