Grimsley x Reader

Requested by PokemonGladion and the Reader is a dark type trainer too! I did this before but why not again? I have a few ideas. Question time!

Did anyone else just go on a rampage when they got to ride Tauros? I know I did!

STORYTIME!!!

You threw the pokeball up and down in your hand. Your long sleeves covered your arms yet your short jean shorts exposed all of your well shaven legs. You had a small stick in your mouth with a plume of smoke near you.

You headed out a hearty breath of air as Scrafty next to you leaned against one of the walls. This wasn't exactly Castilia City, but you needed a good smoke or two. 

You looked around this city. Striaton City was filled with good people and all that crap. Heh, you weren't no good person.

Scrafty looked up at you when you threw and stomped your cigarette into the ground. You scanned the scene of the plaza for any characters and found a man who looked oddly...similar to your dad. You approached him.

"Oi, you got any dark types?"

He cocked an eyebrow underneath his fedora.

"Me? Have any dark types?"

"Ye, that's what I said."

You stuffed your firsts into your hood pockets and Scrafty mimicked you. The man took a look at him and scoffed.

"Do you know me?"

"You look familiar but I don't wanna talk 'bout it."

Your dad left you on the streets when you were a mere babe. Mom was sick with cancer And he ditched you to save a few spare bucks. You didn't care anyway. Got you away from your abusive brothers.

But then winter came around and you were helpless. A wild scraggy and Purrloin came over and kept ya warm. They shared their berries with ya and made ya happy. They may be dark types, but they had a light to them.

So you dedicated your life to dark types. You understood them more than any other trainer could. Except one man, the elite four member Grimsely. Grimsely looked like your dad and this man. But you shook off the vague familiar appearance of the guy. Your dad wasn't basically Grimsely but way older. He's gotta be, like, fifty now you were entering your twenties.

"Don't wanna talk about it? Got something personal 'gainst the elite four, kid?"

SH*T THAT IS GRIMSELY!!!

"O-oh! No! Grimsely, sir. I'm afraid I was too descended forgive me! I-"

He lifted his hand in front of me and Scrafty got real protective lookin. Grimsely glanced down at the dark/fighting type and smirked.

"You a dark type trainer too?"

"They saved meh life. Gotta return the favor."

"Uh-Huh. What others you got?"

You threw up all your other pokeball to reveal a Leipard, Deino, Vullaby, Bisharp, And Krookidile. Don't forget Scrafty, of course.

"These are my chums."

"Nice, a good team with plenty of dual types to round out disadvantages. I like your style, kid. Say, always wanted to go to victory road?"

"That would be my dream if I wasn't wishin for a home first."

"You're abandoned?"

"Since I was yeh high."

You put your hand up to just below your knee and grimsley looked shocked.

"Come on, lets go get ya a coffee. I can hook you up freesies with the gym leaders, being elite four and all."

"Thanks, sir."

God I imagined gangster voices throughout this whole thing. This sucked. Sorry!

~Eva