Clemont x Reader

I'm sorry GraceHengst. My iPad is being a b*tch and making me write this ALL OVER AGAIN!!! I actually wrote this last night but apparently it didn't want to upload like the last one shot.

I'm pretty f*cking p*ssee even though I wanted to make a happy Author's Note after this. My motherf*cking IPad is still glitching beyond belief and I f*cking hate it. 

Excuse my language. But now it's time for stories, ya?

You were at the dress shop with Serena and Bonnie, having some girl time while Clem and Ash were doing some special training. Serena was in the dressing room while Bonnie was playing with your partner, Umbreon, in the kid's area.

Serena stepped out of the curtain with her hair brought back into one french braid, a silky pink dress that's had a ruffled skirt trimmed with purple ribbon, knee-high pink hooker boots with purple and white trim, a necklace with a giant X as the charm, and a beaming Fennekin. Bonnie came over to see with Umbreon. Serena's cheeks were a bit flushed.

"So...What do you think?"

Bonnie beamed as Fenniken And Umbreon began to converse in their own language. You smirked

"It looks lovely Serena!"

Bonnie clapped and Serena thanked her, turning to you. Well, you were Ash's sister. She wanted to impress Ash. Honestly you were wondering how she wasn't  supermodel.

"Yeah, a certain oblivious brother of mine should love seeing you in that."

When flsuhed red and Bonnie snickered. Then she got a devilous grin that would scare you both. Umbreon caught on. Then Fenniken, then Serena. Oh boy.

"Hey! Why don't we have (Your name) dress up too!"

You never liked dressing up. What's the point?

"Uh, no thanks Bonnie. Im good."

Serena pouted.

"But Clemont would think you'd look so beautiful wearing a dress like this!"

If you had a drink, it would be spit oit.

You've been traveling with Ash forever. Since Kanto, actually. You never had a crush on one of this 'companions' until Clemont came along. You couldn't help it! The way he invents s hows creativity and smarts, something you never were around as a kid. The cute waynhe flushes completely red. His adorable little glasses and blue jumpsuit. His gorgeous blonde hair and blue eyes. HE WAS PERFECT!!!!

Your face burned the blaze of a thousand volcanoes causing Bonnie and the Pokémon to snicker. Serena took no time at all in snagging a perfect outfit for you and shoving you into the dressing room.

You sighed and looked at the dress. It was a pale baby blue sundress with white Hemings and little yellow thunderbolts on the designs. The necklace had a charm of Y and the shoes were tan heels. You decided to put them on to humor the girls.

Meanwhile outside the dressing room Clemont and Ash had finished their battling and came straight there. Bonnie was hugging her brother and Ash couldn't help but admire Serena. GODDANG FINALLY!!! Serena flushed red but then a quiet voice from the dressing room:

"Serena, a little help with this?"

Everyone turned to the dressing room, forgetting thst you were there, in confusion. Serena cautiously went in, careful not to flash the boys in case of.. you know... and Bonnie laughed hard. The Pokémon did too. Ash was extremely confused but Clemont was thinking. Why were you in the dressing room? He knew you were never one for clothes shopping. Curious.

Back inside the dressing room the dress was not going the way you wanted. The skirt was sticking straight up and the top was a bit catty-cornered and tight on your chest. Serena made that yeesh sound and started to fix your dress. She also quickly moved your hair and straightened it out to make it pretty. She helped you with your shoes and she took a step back. You felt like a doll but she gave you a thumbs up.

"Wow you look gorgeous (Your name)! You ready to show Clem?"

You shyly nodded at her whispering. Why was she whispering? And show Clemont? ISnt he training OH MY GOD HES HERE!

You stepped out of the dressing room, keeping not your balance somehow, to meet with the sea of curiosity that was Clemont's orbs. His face flsuhed cutely red. Ash grinned st his little sister. Bonnie had literally the Lenny face. Umbreon And Fennekin were  playing with Pikachu.

You had a light pink dusted on your cheeks. Serena gestured for you To talk to him. You took in a deep breath and walked up in frontman off clemont. You were taller than him now because of the heels.

"So...Whatcha think Clem?"

He ha no words.

"...Astonishing...."

You grinned at His dumbfoundedness with a blush. Ash was confused at why you did this for Clem and not him like Serena. It was a strange thing how girls worked, isn't it Ash? I thought you learned this by now.

You wrapped Clemont into a hug causing his face to burn brighter. Secretly your blush was putting a certain redhead tsundere in Johto to shame. He face actually went in your chest so I think he was enjoying. Idk.

Best

Shopping trip

EVAH

Yeah, my ipad Is a huge Richard. (No offense If your name is Richard. It's a Dick Hreyson joke.) Sorry about that. Have a clem gif to cheer ya up

 Have a clem gif to cheer ya up

~Eva