Clemont x Reader

Question:

Top five favorite types? Mine are, not in any order, ghost dark steel electric ice. Runner up I still grass.

Onto the story!

"You got the camera ready, Clem?"

"All systems are a go! Bonnie, are you and Dedenne ready?"

"Perfect! Let's rock this (Your name)!"

"Electrify the Internet! Rotom, spotlight!"

The plasmatic Pokemon Literally zaps our of it's pokeball as Clemont's Luxray and your Xurkitree  approach form behind and Dedenee leaps out of Bonnie's bag on top of your hair. Clemont runs for cover with the camera at a very safe distance at max zoom for the web. You and Bonnie had protective gear on.

"Electric terrain! Lightning! Thunder! Tunder wave!"

Sparks flew everywhere as pillars of electricity sparked into the Now electrfoed ground. The amount of volts concentrated in this kne area would be dangerous if Rotom And Luxray didn't have Then ability lightning rod. 

"Electro ball commemorative!"

Four orbs of shocking power collided over bonnie's head and sparked into the sky emitting a large boom of yellow into the night and possibly all over the region.

"Charge cannon upwards! Mix hyper beam and dazzling gleam! Shadow ball centre!"

The Pokémon all agreed and Xurkitree stood in the center of all the moves taking in and reflecting it all upwards to make a mix of pink, purple, And yellow to contradict the silver and black of the night sky. Clemont and Bonnie ere in awe, but you weren't done yet. You were a Pokéstar after all!

"Bonnie, run."

She hesitated but did what she was told and ran to clemont who held her protectively. You braced yourself and your own two Pokémon knew what was coming next, so they charged themselves.

"Wing me."

Rotom zipped into a little mechanic on your suit and Xurkitree wrapped it's wired tenticales around you And mad early volt wings sprout form your back. The Pokémon wired around you like another part of the suit. The electricty made you feel...alive! There was a reason the internet's called you Miss Frankenstein!

"Double Volt switch!"

The Pokémon that belonged to the Kalosan gym leader and his sister obeyed as four disc sounds of volts were charged my at you. Xurkitree, the Alolan Pokemon, grabbed them and morphed them into a crown using a free tentacle and placed it on your protected head. The sparks all self imploded leaving a flash of pure yellow light before the flash revealed my you and the Pokémon all aligned and bowing. Clemont hesitated to turn off the camera and then both blondes ran up to you.

"THAT WAS AWESOME (YOUR NAME)!!! You too Dedenne!"

The Pokémon smiled at the mention of his name and Clemont was stuttering. No, his mouth was Agape. No, Both.

"who...what...how..."

You smirked and brushed a thumb under his lips. After the flash the equipment was off.

"I'm the queen of electrictiy. And the internet. That, my friend. Was basically photoshop and a green screen affect of electricty. I'm surprised your genius didn't figure out that the suit was wired for Rotom to control back in Alola with the RotomDéx."

His glasses hid a gleam in his eyes and you smiled, bringing him into a hug.

"Thanks for lending me Luxray. Maybe next time I can add you into my video. The electricity queen with her shocking king."

You were whispering in his ear making him even more embarrassed and his fsceface to go even redder. You giggled to yourself as Bonnie and the Pokémon shipped you intensely.

Come on! I can't resist a contest scene! ANd electric types are soooooooo coooooool!

~Eva