Dulse x Reader

A request from an awesome person named ultrareconing, plz go check out their profile. I want to do something because OMG I have a thousand reads now! But I literally just had an author's note so I wanna at least write a few one shots in between. Gomennassai. 

This will probally be super OOC (out of character) considering I absolutely have NO IDEA who this guy is and bulbedia And Pokemon wiki literally knows nothing about his personality. Crap.

You fumbled to keep your glasses pressed on your face as you looked at the nu,hers just given to you by none other than the big boss Lusamine herself. This was after the Type:Null fiasco and a new study on Ultra Beasts was in order.

You looked at all your previous recordings and the new study. It didn't fit! It made no sense! You started to internally panic when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You glanced out of the corner of your eye to see a different hand than any other of the Aether Foundation due to it so brightly colored hues. You turned and met face to face with a mask that honestly reminded you of transformers.

"Dulse!"

You exclaimed that a bit loudly so he covered your mouth and hushed you. You nodded as you led him away from the other Aether Scientists. Dulse was a man who worked with Zoisee on their own studynof Ultra Beasts. Lusamine didn't trust or want to work with them but you always thought the merrier research the merrier. SORRY IF THIS ISNT CANNON I DIDNT OKAY THE GAME

"What's that?"

"Lusamine wants to change directions."

"What?!"

You both were whispering but he had whisper-yelled causing you to nod. You looked down at the clipboard and two of your precious papers you snagged before you dragged him off.

"She wants to try and use a whole new way of studying Ultra Beasts, but this new information... the numbers don't click. It's like we're discussing a whole new phenomenon. What is that woman thinking?"

Your glasses were slipping  amd they almost fell when Dulse pressed them back agaisnt your nose for you. You blushed slightly and thanked him as he looked over your shoulder, with his helmet off, at the new data.

"This doesn't make any sense."

"I know! The precious data we collected is so quannitive and it has a better quality and more logical reasoning behind it, I don't understand why she wants us to throw it all away!"

"She wants to ditch all precious data?"

"Everything involving Type:Null And before!"

He blinked, and then cursed under his breath. You sighed and looked at the humbers. You even rotated the paper to look in new perspectives. How on Earth did this make any logical sense? This was madness!

"I knew she couldn't be trusted for long."

"Dulse?"

"If you have no liable information then I can't use you as an informant."

You gasped, your heart stopped and you clutched the Paper tightly. Why did it hurt so much when he said he woudlnt be back? Was a new study in order for your health? 

"You won't be coming back?"

"Not unless I have a good reason, no. It's hard to sneak in here to get information, but now the information is inconclusive? Even for someone as smart as you? Then no."

He did give you a compliment, but it still hurt. He won't  be coming back all because of that stupid Lusamine! Why did she have to change courses so suddenly? Your breathing was hitched and the rims of your vision was fuzzy. You felt something caught in your throat and your whole chest tightened up and burned. What were these symptoms? You have never experienced anything as heartbreaking and painful as this in your entire life. Dulse looked at you again and his face immediately fell and softened at the same time.

"(Y-your name), Hey! What's wrong? Are you okay?"

You couldn't talk, your breathing was hitched and everything. You felt soemthign warm and wet try to escape your eye. Was that a tear? Was this crying? Dulse froze in shock and horro as he wiped or away with his index finger.

"Hey! Please don't cry. What's wrong? Was it soemthign I said or the situation we're in? (Your name) please!"

He didn't even bother trying to whisper now. I tried to breathe normally but I kept hiccuping and hitching my breaths as more And more tears flowed from my eyes. Was this sadness? Was this melancholy?  Why were you crying in the first place. Oh, right. Dulse said he wouldnt come back because of Lusamine.

"(Your name)...?"

You tried to clam down, you really did, but you couldn't. Dulse wouldn't leave you like this, he would stay right there until you were calm, composed, and ready to think of a plan. But right now you we're sobbing for the first time since you were an infant. Why? You beloved you felt an emotion called love.

This literally sucked I a, so sorry if you want a re-do I will omg this was horrible.

~Eva