Gladion x Reader

I AM SO SORRY ClaireSpinjitsu FOR NEGLECTING YOUR REQUEST NO COMMENS SHOW UP IN MY NOTIFICATIONS ANYMORE SO I HAD TO CHECK MANUALLY!!!

This one has a plot to it given to me so it may not be exactly how you think and it will most likely suck. I'm so sorry for the delay FORGIVE ME FOR BEING SO BLIIIIIIIIND

 I'm so sorry for the delay FORGIVE ME FOR BEING SO BLIIIIIIIIND

"Let me go you brutes!"

A Team Skull Grunt was on each side of you and one in front of you. The two beside you held you by the arms and the one in front of you held both of your legs so you couldn't struggle or get away.

You were Aether Foundation as well as a child. Wicke's child to Be precise. You were the same age as Lady Lusamine's children and very much loyal. You had to be or your Mom would be Fired, and you didn't want that.

They threw you into a chamber harshly. You skidded along the ground of the chamber deep underground on Akala island. Dirt covered your white uniform. You took merely five seconds to take in the recoil. You crawled to the iron bars and gripped them, looking at the three men. 

"Why am I Here?!"

They looked amongst eachother and snickered at you. At most, you were a thirteen year old girl in their eyes. You scowled as the biggest of the grunts crouched in front of you on the other side of the bars.

"You're going to Tell us everything."

You gulped and scooted back. Your legs ached. They all laughed and he stood up. You couldn't hide it, you were terrified. You didn't know as much bein a kid but you did know more than just the average worker, being Wicke's daughter and all.

Time skip because I don't deserve 8.4K reads and I'm so sorry.

You looked down as tears poured. They whipped you to try and spill the Aether foundation's plans for ultras beasts. Your mouth was sealed shut. You heard footsteps and weakly lifted your head.

Your eyes met with green ones you haven't seen since he ran away. You grinned and rushed up to the bars on your raw knees.

"Young Master!"

He shushed you and opened the iron gate. You crawled out, unable to stand up on your own. He helped you stand. You struggled to keep your balance and leaned on him. Nobody else was here.

"Where have you been? Why are you with Team Skull?"

You were whispering just in case and he looked guilty. He held a pokeball in his hand. You knew that pokeball. The stolen Nype:Null.

"I found out Mom's intentions and fled. I can't team up with her. I just can't. (Your name)m Fight Lusamine with us! She's gone bonkers!"

He put the pokeball away and grabbed your shoulders. You looked away from him.

"My mom will be fired...I can't...."

He let go of you and stumbled back coldly. You tried to walk back To him but you fell due to weak knees.

"Young Master, please understand."

"No! You understand! She's a lunatic! You can't help her after what she's done to me and Lillie!"

"I know! Listen Young Master..."

You looked tearfully in his eyes and he sighed, picking you back up to your feet again.

"I can pretend to be on their side, smuggle information to you, and help you. Only you. As long as I play the part Mom will be okay. Like a spy."

He looked in your desperate eyes and the edgelord sighed. He nodded and gave you a smile only you knew from childhood. You could tell he didn't use it often anymore.

"Fine. Don't get caught. She'll hurt you."

He lifted his sleeve to reveal scars and you gasped. You nodded remosrefully. You still couldn't walk. You had to get them to let you go. Team Skull needed to know you plan. What were you doing? Saving Gladion.

This sucked. Sorry! AAAAAAAA IM SO SORRY I FROGOT AND OLZ FORGIVE MEH

~Eva