Cilan x Reader

You were alone in a wood near Striaton city. Ever Sincerely you moved away from your homeland, Sinnoh, with your divorced dad after your mom cheated on him own too many times you missed contests oh so dearly. Contests made you and your partner for life, Shinx, happy. But your dad meant more to you then all the ribbons in the world, so you were here.

Shinx was on one side of you and Kirlia on the right. You were about to practice the routine that would have won it all woth Enough work, at least you believed so. You inhaled sharply indicating to your Pokémon you were about to start the routine.

"Shinx, Electric terrain. Kirlia, Heal pulse."

You jumped onto the air as Your Pokemon obeyed. The ground and forest erupted in sparks with a fairy-like calming aura rippling around it. When you stepped onto the terrain you rose your arms up.

"Electro ball, Magical Leaf."

Psychic empowered leaves danced on the air as a raging ball of electricity hovered just above your hands. Kirlia twirled alridm to the front and Shinx pounced towards the back. You opened your eyes and cut your hands to be directly outwards at your sides, similar to a Plane.

"Volt switch, Moonblast."

You twirled down into the ground and sat down with crossed legs as the two lightning blades cut the powerful Moonblast in half as it collided with the electro ball on The outsides causing it to explode and the whole sky lit up woth yellow and soft pink illumination.

Your Pokémon come to your sides and you catch your breath, you all do, but the audiance is invisible and nonexistent. Or so you thought.

You heard clapping  and you turned to see none other than the green haired gym leader and conisuer, Cilan, smiling at you and giving you a round of applause. 

"Well done! What was that? It was gorgeous! Top notch! Bravo!"

His green eyes closed on delight and you flushed crimson. Kirlia began to dance around him and Shinx jumped into your arms and snuggled up into your chest. You stroked the lion Pokémon.

"Oh! Hey Cilan, what are you doing here? What about the gym? The resteraunt?"

"We don't work sundays, remember? Now where did you come from? No one in Unova could do that! Somewhere with contest spectaculars perhaps? Hmm. You have a Shinx yet you also have a Kirlia. Sinnoh or Hoenn?"

You gulped.

"Sinnoh. Mom came from Hoenn and Dad was born there. Mom cheated on Dad a lot and soon he got fed up with it so we moved here. I miss contests, but Dad..."

Cilan's smile dropped.

"I see."

"Sorry, why did I bother someone as important as you anyway? I should be going." 

You grabbed Shinx's pokeball but then electric type jumped out of your amrs and rubbed against him is leg. Kirlia seemed to be dancing with his Pansage. She did love to dance. Cilan grabbed your wrist, you didn't even realize you were about to run away.

"(Your name), don't put yourself down."

"You know my name?"

"Of course, someone as talented as you should be known. I'm sorry for what happened. Why don't  you join me? I can brew some tea."

You fiddled with your fingers shyly.

"Umm... Isn't it you're off day?"

"Don't worry, my treat."

He gives you a wink and you flush red again as he leads you by hand back to the resteraunt. Your heart thudded with every step and you fell deeper and deeper in love. Did he have his Pansage use attract without you knowing?

Yep, the worst one of the brother's oneshots. I'm sorry.

But can I get a request or three or seventeen. Can't we be seventeen?

Okay, I'm done. But serious about the requests. I love all my readers!

~Eva