Green x Reader

When you're obsessed with vocaloid and have been listening to Yandere songs nonstop but you can't  think of a character that fits the scenario and you already did two Red five and a Silver so you can't do the next best thing.

Yeah, that's this one shot. Also if you can name three vocaloid Yandere songs that aren't sung by Kagamine Len, or any other male vocaloid, I'll give you a request. Well, I'll do it anyway but you can give me a super HARD request!

How's that? On with the one shot.

You sat in the bleachers of the Pokémon gym as your childhood friend and crush, Green, was facing a challenger with a lot of fans on his side. You couldn't help but kinda squeeze your newly hatched bulbasaur with anticipation.

The battle was already over, Green on his last Pokemon whole the trainer and his fire type, other regionly starter barely batting an eye. You were mad at this trainer. Bulbasaur wriggled out of your arms and your nails dug into your skin.

The battle was decided and Green took a shameful defeat. That was it. You stood up abruptly and stormed off to where the trainer would meet next, bulbasaur following you. Green saw you, yet rushed to the Pokémon Center.

You went in front of the trainer and his swarm of fangirls, stopping him. Your face was red and you were fuming.

"Hey!"

"Oh? Another fan? MAybe she wants an autograph. Right, ladies?"

They all nodded and squealed at the boy but you rolled your eyes. You took out one of your poke balls with Bulbasuar at your side.

"I challenge you."

"Me? Why?"

"Because I can. Green wouldn't mind if I borrowed the gym arena. Battle me!"

You huffed and he stared at you a second before shrugging.

"Fine by me."

The girls all rushed into their seats and since the trainer only used one Pokémon, it was a five on five. The girls kept saying something about 'gold'. What did money have to do with anything?

You sent out a pokeball and he did as well. He sent out a Pokemon you kenw all to well as your Vaporeon made its way on the field, staring down the Palipatoad. You've seen some Johto trainers with that Pokémon, and Green always woudl prevail against it. You smirked.

"You want the First move?"

"Ladies first."

"Again, you want the first move?"

The ladies in the bleachers all hissed and cussed you out while he shruged.

"Your loss."

What you didn't know is that Green came back with his team fully healed to see a battle about to go down. Normally he would have butted in but he saw your determined face. Whenever you had that scowl sh*t was about to go down.

"Palipitoad, rain dance."

The green frog Pokémon hopped about and clouds skimmed the celing of the gym. Why would the Pokemon trainer use rain dance? Vaporeon was also a water type. Maybe it's ability was swift swim, unlike Vaporeon's after absorb. Or maybe he anticipated a fire type in your team, which you did Have, but that Pokémon was a last resort.

"Vaporeon, you know what to do. Tactic Alpha."

The Pokémon trainer who was your oppentent was confused, but Vaporeon only nodded and dove under the gym. The area where Vaporeon was became Water And before everyone there knew it, Vaporeon swam around the whole gym making the floor completely water. Vaporeon surfaced as the trainer called out.

"Quickly! Hydro Pump!"

Vaporeon met Eyes with you befor eyou nodded. It turned back to the beam of water as it used a Hydro cannon of its own, overpowering the palipitoad's hydo Pump And having both moves collide with the Pokémon. Everything faded as it was clear palipitoad fainted. You smirked as you had Vaporeon return, confusing everyone.

The trainer kept his smile on his face, but his eyes flared at you. You had an undefeated smirk plastered on your lips as he sent out his next Pokémon. It was strange and resembeled the planes from other regions bringing in new trainers. 

"Let's go, Togekiss!"

Based on its looks, a flying type. Perfect, lucky day. You sent out a pokeball.

"Okay, Magenton! Time to shine!"

The metallic magnet Pokemon twirled a bit before turning to you. 

"Tactic Delta!"

It nodded as it used a move making every inch of wate rom the field into sparks. The water conducted massively making the electricity spark up as if you we're inside a Lightning bolt. In a region like Hoenn or Sinnoh, people would confuse you for a contest star. 

The fangirls gawked while the trainer blinked. Green just smiled to himself, admiring your use of type advantage on feild work. The second battle began.

Time skip to after the battle.

Your ninetails and his Ambipom both returned, but his Ambipom a.k.a his last Pokemon fainted, declaring you the winner by a mere hair.

You jumped up with a fist pumping no into the atmosphere, all weather of Ninetail's sunny day wiped by a random Psyduck from his enterouge, and everyone supporting thst trainer stormed off. You turned and met face to face with green.

"I avenged you! Isn't that awesome!?"

You were grinnign and you could tel, he was surpressing a smirk. He soon gave in and shook his head.

"How do you battle like that?"

"My Mom's from Hoenn and my Dad from Sinnoh, we know contests and a way to put them into battle for mass effect!"

He shook his head again. You went for a handshake but he pulled you into a hug. You blushed severely at your childhood friend and crush.

"You save do my pride and hide out there, thanks."

You smiled and hugged him back.

"What can I say except you're welcome?"

You cannot lie to me, I know I am good at one thing: Fight/Battle/Contest scenes. That's all I'm good for so I'm glad to be of service. I swear if nobody got the Moana reference this time....

Well yeah! Requests maybe? Also a list of a few Yandere songs I freaking love from vocaloid. You'd have to guess which ones aren't sung by a dude for the top thing because I mean giving you some!

True Love Reatraint, Tragedy Of Chateu Cēpage, Specimen Girl, the Tailor Shop Of Enbizaka, Yandelenka, The girl locked below, Uninstall, Grotesque Romance, Scizzorloid, A Story About a Rabbit, Onii Yuukai, and many many more.

Have fun! AND REQUEST

~Eva