Ilima x Reader

That awkward moment when you realize you spelled his name wrong the entire time. Oh well. Question!

Which pokemon's Name did you always mispronounce? Mine was Raikou, Patrat, And Dialga. Belive it or not Patrat is pronounced Puh-trust not pat-rat.

STORYTIME WITH AUNTIE EVANGELINE!!!

The pink haired male stood in front of you with a pokeball in his hand, flipping it up and down with a smile that's showed determination and kindness. Honestly, you were five steps to swooning if he wasn't your opponent in this battle.

He was seeing if you were ready to take on the meleemelee island challenge, his island challenge. He threw the ball and out popped a Smeargle. Probably with different moves to destroy your starter no matter what type. Luckily you weren't originally from Alola, and you didn't have a normal starter.

You smirked and threw your own Heal Ball up in the air and the seal was triggered making floating hearts scatter around the form of your beautiful Pokemon, Buneary. What? You were a Sinnohian known for contest spectaculars! You also had a soft spot for bunnies...don't judge! You also had an Aipom. Those were your two Pokémon partners.

"A Buneary? With a seal? Are you forgin?"

"Right on the money!"

You smiled and did a little gesture with your fingers that signified greed. You brought that little finger gesture across your chest and you flicked your hand outwards. You know, the judgement of corruption pose! Google it If you don't know what I mean. Also the poor fourth wall...ouch.

"Ah. Smeargle, sketch."

Buneary knew this tactic too well. What? You had a lot of runs with contest stars who wanted your skill and tried to copy you. Buneary knew how to counter it.

"Me first!"

Buneary obliged and took the move's capabilities and morphed them into her own before the Pokemon could even think of dodging. A little ping in your Pokédex, the one with Buneary registered, showed her new move set. It's gonna be non-cannon and slightly stronger so hold your horseas

Brick Break

Flame Punch

Ice Punch

Sketch

Interesting. That brick break could the the key to success. He had a flash of horror in his pretty eyes. Wait, pretty eyes? God this boy was already getting to you.

"Clever. Smeargle before she can retaliate Fire Punch!"

"Counter it! Fight fire with Fire!"

Both Pokémon launched themselves at eachother with flaming fists. Well, Buneary used her ears and Smeargle used his tail and then an eruption Of flames sprouted from between them and shot directly upwards causing a pillar of beauty. Ilima gazed in awe at I thought and you smiled. You showed mercy and not attacked while he was gazing at the fire-fountain.

"Extraordinary."

"I know. Ready to get back on task?"

"Oh! Umm... Yes. Smeargle, Brick Break!"

"Smack some sense into him!"

An ambush of brick breaks were launched at the other Pokemon simotanuosly. Smeargle used his actual fists while Buneary kept using her ear she becuase her little arms were holding up her precious fluffy yellow coat.

Buneary eventually landed a critical hit causing the Smeargle to go flying. Smeargle fainted.

"Poor dear, I'll get you healed later. Return"

"Ready for the next one? Buneary return."

He looked shocked and you smiled innocently at the pink-haired boy.

"Go Aipom!"

The monkey Pokémon leaped out of the pokeball and started Monkeying around. Get it? He stood on the palm at the end of his tail and screeched in joy for being able to stretch.

"Go yongoos!"

The weasel Pokemon snarled at Aipom And the monkey Pokémon stood on it's own two feet, ready to slap some sense into this little guy.

"Aipom, Mimic!"

"How does he know mimic?"

"A bunch of Mime jr.s taught him."

Aipom got the move set locked into your Pokédex and immediately shed itself to discard it. Useless for a Pokemon like Aipom. How he discarded it? Aipom had a secret ability nobody knew of. Bred between an actual Aipom And some sort of psychic type.

"Lots of biting moves, huh? Aipom, make sure he can't  use his jaw. Double slap."

"But I thought you...."

"What? Too much for ya?"

You smirked and he shook his head.

"Yongoos! Thunder fang! Please paralyze it!"

"Aipom is male. And don't let it happen!"

Aipom kept using its tail to slap aquanaut the weasel, but the Pokémon wouldn't quit. He managed to get to Aipom's neck like a vampire and the volts surged through the pokemon's body.

Aipom had a low special defense so it fainted with paralysis. 

"Aipom return..."

"Aren't you bringing back out your Buneary?"

"What's this? To the death? Alright. Go Buneary!"

The bunny Pokémon was tired, but so was Yongoos. Buneary had her own move set back now. Since you already knew Yongoos because of Aipom, there was no need to copy it again.

"Fire Fang!"

"Ice beam, keep it at a distance!"

It only took on straightshot at Yongoos to cause it to faint. The island challenge master Llima shook his head in defeat.

"Yongoos, return. You have great technique. You're ready for the challenge."

"You think? Here, let's go to the Pokémon center then I'll treat us to some Malsadas."

Hey, you were feeling generous.

"Thank you!"

"It's the least I can do after wiping the floor with you."