Cheren x Reader

Teacher version. Heads up. Also super long because I went overboard while writing this. I hope it's worth it!

You clumsily grab all your books, spirals, and binders you will need for the day. You were subsitute teaching for the gym leader because he had a long list of challengers today, along with a visit form his old friends. He told you this so you could be ready.

You knew Cheren since he moved to the city and became a gym leader after a Pokemon Journey. He told you of his travels and being rivals with Bianca, White and Black. He was a friend, but you hoped him to be something more.

You enter the class with the fourth graders all looking at you. They all seemed well behaved. You set the books down on Cheren's desk and smile at the children. You came in a few to,es before because the intellagant boy would forget a lunch or a challenger was there or something, but this time you were taking his place. Call in Ralph because your nerves were wrecked.

You sigh and sit down, the students waiting for your introduction. Now where we're those lesson plans. You search through your stack of important necessities for clas today and flush a deep crimson red. You forgot the lesson plan at home!

You look up at Nineteen curious eyes staring at you. Each of them blinked at their own pace. They were well behaved and obedient, just like Cheren said.

"Umm... Good morning class?"

It came out as more of a question. All the He children smiled and chorused:

"Good Morning Miss Substitue!"

Miss substitute? That was new...

"Umm... you can call me Miss (Your Name). I should tell you right now thst I'm a huge klutz and forgot the lesson plan! Ha ha!"

You got a few awkward laughs from the nine years olds as you grab a stack of papers. 

"Cheren told me you had a quiz today but I didn't know if you are to study beforehand so... Why don't we play a little game?"

The children all smiled and a few even cheered, except for one in the form that row who just slouched over with a hood over his head and sighing. You look at the melancholy boy. Cheren To,f you about the one student who lost his Pidove after his parents divorced and it got trample day by a wild Bouffolaunt. You walk up to his desk and crouch in front of it. The whole class stared at you.

"Hey! Why don't you start us off? I can show you how to start the game Andy we can play as a class! Doesn't that sound fun?"

The kid just brushed you off and moved his head not to face you. Elmo little Nine year old. You pouted and grabbed a pokeball out of your bakc pocket. You threw it upwards slightly and a Deerling Came out with a happy cry.

"Woah!"

"A Pokemon?!"

"Sensei Cheren rarely lets us see Pokemon! It's not that farmin the year yet!"

You had a lot of oohs and Aahs from the classmate and the boy looked at Deerling with wonder and longing in his eye.

"Go on, Deerling can be a part of our game!"

The whole class cheered as you began the game. You had the whole class stand in a circle. Twenty people in all and Deerling danced in the center with aromatheorpy in the process making the whole class relaxed and happy for the studying before the quiz.

"Now, What's your name?"

You asked the hoodie kid and he smiled for once and replied:

"Jake."