Saturn x Reader

Probably OOC. Sinnoh is my favorite region, based on actual Pokémon. But I never got into team galactic much. I'm just doing him because I had an idea and he is popular so MORE READS. 

You wake up in a slur. You're hands are binded behind your back and a strap of filthy, fowl tasting cloth was wrapped across your lips. You were lucky a cloth of the sameness nature wasn't blindfolding you.

Once you got to your senses you start to struggle, harshly, against the binding ropes keeping your limbs together. That's when you see the bluenette smirking and leaning against the cobblestone wall of the apparent cellar.

"Looks like our lost little glameow woke up from her rest."

He stood up straight when you are finally able to see the two females behind him. One was a redhead and the other had a burgundy hair color. He snapped and they both left. Your heart sinks to your stomach as you see the G on their uniforms. 

You were captured by team Galactic. 

You struggle some more, earning a chuckle from the man. He comes up right in front of you and removes the cloth. You breathe harshly as he unravels it and drapes it over your eyes. He blinds you with the same cloth. That's just evil.

"Let go of me! Let me go! Stop! STOP!!!"

You screech for the help that would never arrive. You were terrified. You kept thrashing about until something hard struck the side of your face. You shut up after that and the stinging surged througout your whole body.

"Shut up!"

The harshness of his voice caused you to career a bit. You feel him move away from in front of you. You hear light footsteps going left, then right again.

"Cyrus said you would be important somehow, but how? You seem pathetic."

"Oh cry me a river."

You sneered at him. You could feel a gaze sharper than steel perice through your veins, letting put all the blood and comfidence it contained. You could hear his light footsteps nearing your person and you shivered once you could feel his colder than ice breath on your skin.

"Looks like someone has an attitude. I like that. What's your name?"

You gulped. You kept your lips shut tighter than the fun box back at your home. Fun box, oh fun box, small and square and dark. Fun box, oh fun box, check out these cool fun locks YEAH! The song your mom would sing before forcing you in there for time out rant in your ears.

"I said what's your name?"

His voice was cruel. He slapped you again, or so you had to assume, on the other cheek. Stinging throned in your face as you screamed out you're name in fear of being hit again.

"(Your name)! I'm (your name)..."

You could feel his smirk and his face move away from your own. Then you felt something strong yet very cold move to the back of your head, untying the cloth. Once the blindfold is removed you get another good look at the bluenette Galactic Admin.

He smirks and reached for the pokeballs in your bag. You screamed and fought him but to no avail. You had six beloved Pokémon. He sent put your Leafeon, Painward, Sneazel, Dusclops, Lucxio, and Prinplup. Your pokemon cowered in fear as the man laughed.

"Oh this is perfect! You're one of Rowan's kids? Now I know why Cyrus took interest in you! You becoming a member would shake the professor so hard he would give up all his research on Garitina!"

You shivered at the name of the Professor. Why did they hate him so? Why was Team Galactic so horrible. But for now, you were powerless. You couldn't lose any more. It was game over, and you had to do exactly what this bluenette says. Forever.

This sucked and I have to leave. Comment, and request please! I cnat wait to come home and see them!

~Eva