Gladion x Reader

Wow, shocker. PokemonGladion Made a Gladion request. Either way heads up this is gonna be a MODERN AU FYI. Like, irl AU. Got it? Question time!

How do you feel about soulmate AUs?

STORYTIME!!!

You and your best friends Moon and Lillie were staying at Lillie's place overnight again. Their mother, Lusamine, was against it until their maid suggested that Lusamine allowed it for the second time in one week.

You were with Lillie and Moon in Lillie's room talking and gossiping like preteens do, because you wanted to feel like actual teenagers. Well, not Moon. She's gonna be a child forever.

"Oh! Oh! I know! Lillie I saw you eying Hau earlier, somebody got crush~"

Moon teased Lillie causing her face to poof red. She burried her face in a pillow as Moon tried to pry it of fall her face. You watched in amusement.

"Come on Lillie! I was right! Lillie likes Hau! Lillie likes Hau!"

Moon was giggling like a lunatic but you knew hair was gonna get pulled if you don't butt in. You cling your hands to the pillow and yanked it away from the two weaker girls. Being on your school's softball team had some advantages.

"Look, we know Lillie likes Hau but do we have to yell it for the whole house to hear?"

Lillie's blush went to her ears and even Moon looked down, ashamed.

"Jeez Sorry."

Lillie huffed and crosses her arms.

"Well at least I'm not in love with an upperclassman!"

Moon got defensive quick.

"Hey! I can't help it If Ilima is a huge dreamboat!"

They glared at eachother and you couldnt stop the sigh from escaping your lips. Lillie and Moon share a look before turning to you.

"Who do you like (your name)?"

You raised an eyebrow at your two friends. Oh, did I mention you all were in your pajamas? Everyone in the room was friggin adorable. Keep this in mind for later.

"You think I have some petty crush on someone?"

"Yes."

Moon was so blunt and Lillie bopped your nose and kept her fingertip on your nose.

"Your face is red. Who are you to thinking of?"

"Ooh! We guess until we get it?!"

Lillie and Moon already started spurting out names. You just sighed and kept shaking your head.

"Kiawe?"

"Ash? Red? Green?"

"Gold? Silver?"

"Barry? Lucas?"

 Brendan? Ruby?"

Herbert? Black? N? Cilan? Chili? Cress?"

"Calem? Trevor? Tierno?"

"Gladion?"

"Don't be ridiculous Moon! She doesn't have a crush on my....bro...ther..."

Both turned to you. You had your best poker face but your cheeks were dusted pink. 

"EH!? YOU LIKE ME BROTHER!?"

"NO WAY (YOUR NAME) LOVES GLADION!!!"

You slapped your hands over their mouths. You had them both pinned under you when the doorknob rustled. You cussed yourself out mentally and sat up straights fixing your messed up hair. Moon was holding in a fit of laughter and Lillie was still in a daze.

The edgy boy who stole your heart opened the door and looked at all four girls angrily.

"Oi, I heard my name what the hell do you want? And keep it down! Mom's asleep!"

Moon bursts into laughter and fall sleep backwards, rolling on the carpet. Lillie just looks down, blushing. You were the only calm one.

"Nothing, Gladion. Lillie was telling us a funny story from the past. You're good. Thanks for fro the warning."

You looked like a kuudere. Moon was still dying and Lillie was now flustered somehow. Gladion Heard them. He shrugged it off and left, putting his earbuds back in. He shut the door.

Lillie and Moon both sat up and stared you in the eye. You cocked your eyebrow up again.

"How...."

"How What? YOu know that's Lillie's crush."

"Stop that!"

"How were you so calm around Gladion?"

You made a tsk noise under your breath. Lillie and Moon leaned in. What you didn't know is that Gladion left through the closet door and he was listened at the whole thing in the closet. You all were too preoccupied to notice him going in the wrong door.

"I've known you both my whole life, meaning I knew Gladion too. It's not like I don't know how to control my freaking annoying feelings."

"TEACH ME OH WISE ONE!!!"

Moon began bowing at your feet and you scoffed at her, kicking her in the head playfully. Gladion was watching the rough a crack in the door. His earbuds from earlier in his hoodie pocket. Lillie was just perplexed.

"But...How?"

"Arceus Christ can we not talk about your crush for one second?"

Lillie flushed a deep crimson putting your classmate's, Silver's, hair to utter shame. Red would be jealous.

"I said How not Hau!"

You and Moon laughed at her. They leaned in to you to hear more. You didn't get the gist until:

"Soooooooo~ When did you fall and how hard?"

Moon dragged out the first word. They were so nosy! You sighed again looking down. 

"Remember when I was attacked by that wild dog? It bit my arm real hard. It was about to chomp it right off but Gladion himself came and chased it away with a big old baseball bat from our yard. I fell right there and pretty hard too. Like when your life I see finally completed, you know? That baseball bat isn't the reason I play softball..."

There was an awakard silence when the closet door suddenly fell open and a leaning blond boy fell on the floor with a thud. You flushed completely red for the first time thst evening.

"GLADION!?"

All three of your girls yelled and he wasn't panicked and red in the face.

"You...like me?"

For a moment you and Gladion were the only people in the world. It was like Lillie and Moon dissapeared. You looked away shyly while nodding. It was silence until Moon's fangirl screamed filled the room.

"AAAAAAAAA I SHIP IT I SHIP IT I SHIP IT!!!!"

Lillie was just mesmerized me by the romantic scene right there And moon was back to rolling on the ground. Gladion noticed thst he was still lying on the floor and stood out swiftly, pushing back his hair trying to look edgy and cool. You just looked at him, the blood in your cheeks boiling. Gladion cleared his throat.

"So..."

"So..."

Neither of you knew what to say. That's when Lillie butted in.

"Gladion, can you get out of my room now?"

Gladion looked a little below your eyes and flushed before nodding And clumsily rushing out of there. Oh, right. Pajamas. None of you wear bras when in PJs. You thanked Lillie Justin before they teased you for the rest of the night.

Cool, right? I had fun writing this!

~Eva