Wally x Reader

I Got feedback at "Who you want more of"and decided to turn those into requests SO HERE WE ARE WITH A WALLY X READER FOR NOODLER13! Question!

How the hell fo I have 6.2K Reads?! Also how would you feel if after this I made a Colress x Reader parody of You'll be Back from Hamilton? Or ANY crazy character at that! I could pull off Cilan...hmmm... IDEA

STORYTIME!!!

"Wally! Get the kids, it's time for dinner!"

Your kawaii husband nodded and went into The backyard. You settled down in Venduarf town, since it was his hometown. You had two adorable twins named Sola and Luna. Two girls. Luna had your hair and his bright blue eyes while Sola had Wally's Hair an delightful Your eyes. They were five so far and your house Pokemon, Zigzagoon, along with Wally's Gallade were on good terms with the girls.

"We're back in!"

"Hey Momma!"

The girls ran into the kitchen and dinnign area where you were setting the table. Six spots. You always let the Pokémon eat with you! They were family! Wally walked back in and sat down with the girls, one on each side. The sight of this made you fangirl to yourself. Gallade sat next to Sola and Zigzagoon next to Gallade, leaving the spot next to Luna for your own. You liked to mix up the order every time.

The plates were steamign hot and your family marveled at the amazingly cooked meal. It was perfect. No peanuts for Sola, extra potatoes for Luna, and very hearty and healthy with minimal dairy for Wally with his Athesma. And of course a chocolate dessert in the fridge for you all!

You looked around to her table proudly. Sola as already scarfing down her portions while Luna did her nightly prayer to Arceus with Gallade from across the table. Wally was doing this too. Luna and Sola were polar opposites. You were so happy to be blessed with two adorable children and the best husband in the world. Better than any stunning male specimen like he was afraid of.

But that's a story for later, from the past.

Now you had your beloved family gathered for dinner. You couldn't be happier.