Cress x Reader

A little story thst just happened instead of a question. Sorry babs!

SO I went to Starbucks with my dad and order my norm, a Trina green tea lemonade with extra sweetener, and THEY ARE OUT OF LEMONADE!!! I pretended to be butthurt but then Dad gets us the hibiscus tea instead, because regular green tea is way too bitter! Long story short I hated it. Moral? Don't trust your dad with tea recommendations. 

STORYTIME!

You look around with your partner, Lilipup, at your side. The restaurant of Striaton City was closed tonight because of New Year's Eve. Such a shame, you weren't hungry and ready to pay anything for a house special!

Lilipup also was hungry so you, being Kalos born, always carried some of his favorite pokepuffs around. You gave him three before his belly was full. You had him return before he fell asleep. 

You sat on the edge of the fountain. The water was beautiful on this colder than normal day. It wasn't cold enough for snow but it was cold enough where you wore a cute sweater with a swirlix and a flabébé on it. 

You look around and see one of the three waiters of the resteraunt outside. He lifted his hand up and caught something from the sky. You looked up and felt a little droplet Of water fall onto your face.

Again, it wasn't cold enough for snow so it was rain.

You look around at didsapointed kids already setting up for fireworks. It may only be seven at night, but kids are eager I guess. Your eyes latch back onto the bluenette who seemed calmer and happier in the rain.

As everyone fled the plaza in worry of their little explosions in boxes being destroyed, the familiar boy sent out his partner. A panpour looked up and smiled. It was content in the calming rain.

Your hair was dampening quick, due to the rain getting harder. Your sweater hasn't speckles were raindrops fell onto it. You didn't move though. The rain felt nice and warm in contrast to the cold air. That was new, warm rain. 

The bluenette catches you staring and he smiles at you, clearly knowing who you were.

"Ah, (Your name), enjoying the rain too?"

"Yes. It's oddly warm Cress."

His name just came to you.

"Dance with me?"

He was acting out of characters, but you didn't mind. He dragged you into a Waltz in the rain with panpour dancing around you both. You had to be the only two crazy enough to Be singing in this rain. And yes, you sung that song.

You were sick on the first day of the new year with Cress.

Ha, the ending. Hope u enjoyed! It's short, I know.

~Eva