Trevor x Reader

Seriosuly tho, dis boi is KAWAII

Onto the story then? Heads Up Trevs dont show up for a while

Laverre City was so big, but yet it was a small world.

September First, Two-Thousand Eighteen

Dear Diary,

I believe I am a good person, though I think there's some good in everyone I meet. But I look around at the Trainers who challenge me along my journey and I have to ask myself, what happened? Everyone used to Be happy, shiny, and eager to go on their own and tough it out on Their own but what I see are kids overworking their poor Pokémon in order to become the very best. Sure, that's everyone's dream. Be th every best like no one ever was, but tirelessly forcing your partners, supposedly best friends to battle with complete strangers for money? I don't think so. 

So I did something drastic for a ten year old to do. I brought out all my Pokémon and told them these words exactly: "You can leave if you want, it's up to you. I'll keep your pokeball so you won't ever be caught again." 

I lost Kelfki, Goomy, Furfrou, pancham, and flechender that day. My only Pokémon that wanted to stay with me was my precious Spiritzee who I hatched from an egg when I was three. Spiritzee was my lifelong partner. She is my lifelong partner. Nothing will ever change that.

-

You flipped the page.

September second, Two-Thousand Eighteen.

DearDiary,

Mom told me I was crazy for letting all my Pokémon go free while keeping their pokeballs. I told her because that would make them free forever. She struck me across the face And called me, and I quote, "a f*cking retard."

I don't love Mom anymore. She changed after Dad left us when I was five. I may just be a stupid ten year old but I know when I'm not wanted. Me and Spiritzee ran away from her as quickly as possible. There was no way I was going to be abused.

I vow never to go into Couriway town ever again.

-

With no emotion, you flipped the page.